New Forum Software

DarthAloha

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Gordonator said:

Looks great Eric. And no worries about the post count counter placement if too dangerous to do it. B)

How about our "Name"? That seems to be missing too.

EDIT: It's because it's blank that it doesn't show up. Odd I wonder why it is blank. 

-Eric

18 hours ago, henselmonster said:

If everyone is cool with these I can send you the live files and PNGs. Here are the PNGs I uploaded elsewhere. Also, I added a weathered look to them, since you know, things tend to get dirty around here. Also I can re-size them for you so they match the existing badge sizes if needed.

RO2mYvu.png

1PNeEkc.png

wN7Mv9y.png

Tb6b4zn.png

7JyM4je.png

h0w2yg8.png

BG1mgas.png

Sorry, I spent 9 years in the US Army and something is bugging me. Police Officer looks like it is mimicking the rank of Staff Seregeant. You need 3 chevrons instead of 2. I think Sandtrooper deserves 3 chevrons to be a Sergeant. 

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:05 PM, Gordonator said:

The only one missing now is the "501st Member" icon

I'll ask again because it got buried by all the pretty tabs and the humongous signatures - Who is eligible for the "501'st member" icon?

8 hours ago, Fraulein said:

Thanks. I was thinking the little box would get cluttered with the different tabs.

They're forum member groups. You're either a member, 501st member, sandtrooper, command staff, or an admin based on your increasing levels of access to areas of the forum :) 

But never more than one at a time in your profile. 

-Eric

23 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

Oh yeah police officer rank is different than military. Yeah those two just need the extra chevron.

I just updated the art, sent it off to Eric.

I decided to go with police ranking, starting with patrolman (1 Chevron - Member), senior patrol (2 Chevrons - 501st Member), sergeant (3 Chevrons - Sandtrooper) , Sergeant II (3 Chevron and Rocker- Police Officer), Detective III (3 Chevrons, rocker, and diamond detail - SWAT) 

3 minutes ago, Airborne Trooper said:

I think the only ones left are the command staff role badges if Justus still wants to use those. I believe Gordon had one for Merch and still has a broken image. 

The police use the same detail for Major. I kept it the same

14 minutes ago, Airborne Trooper said:

It's never a bad thing to have a web admin that has OCD. 

Or the LMO :)

Speaking of OCD!

Your title based on your forum group (member, 501st member, sandtrooper, staff, admin) has a rank. But your custom profile field does as well... so Jason is a sergeant because he's a sandtrooper but a staff sergeant because he's a PO. 

I think they should still be mutually exclusive so people know who is command staff. And some command staff may not be swat/PO. They don't quite fit into the forum group hierarchy if you get my meaning. 

-Eric

Agree, that would clean it up a bit. If you're Police Officer or SWAT, that would already imply they are a sandtrooper. That's a personal achievement and should remain. Being command staff should be a separate icon. Then the rank should have some badge as well to dictate role. 

I dudes. Is is possible to check all the PO/SWAT setting automatically or getting a report which setting set for each member? I still find members with PO+SWAT setting which are still not deployed;) Thanky ou gents

4 hours ago, Felice said:
I dudes. Is is possible to check all the PO/SWAT setting automatically or getting a report which setting set for each member? I still find members with PO+SWAT setting which are still not deployed;) Thanky ou gents

I was just wondering who to report this too, lol.  Though I will certainly strive for PO and SWAT, I have a long way to go still.  After the badges got fixed (they look AWESOME, btw) I noticed that I had the two unearned badges.