New Forum Software

DarthAloha

I know I had a message from him because I still have the notification in my email, and his post on the forum stating "pm inbound."
I had thought it was because my window had not finished opening on mobile - so I switched to laptop. It does not exist. I don't recall though if this forum has the option of deleting pms for the sender though.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been having some weird behavior in the Messaging section of the forum. When I first go into Messenger, I do not see a list of my conversations on the left side:

mepd_messenger_01.png

But if i open the drop down menu, select Sort By "Start Time" the conversations appear. Then I Sort By "Recently Updated" and I can see my most recent conversations.

mepd_messenger_02.png

It's a little annoying, but the work around is not too painful :)

Charlie

4 hours ago, crashmann said:

I've been having some weird behavior in the Messaging section of the forum. When I first go into Messenger, I do not see a list of my conversations on the left side:

mepd_messenger_01.png

But if i open the drop down menu, select Sort By "Start Time" the conversations appear. Then I Sort By "Recently Updated" and I can see my most recent conversations.

mepd_messenger_02.png

It's a little annoying, but the work around is not too painful :)

Charlie

Okay. I get that message too... that's super not right. Gimme a bit and I will add it to my todo list. 

I was able to make messages appear like you did by fiddling with stuff. 

-Eric

Hi;

I am not getting email notifications of PM's being sent to me. I have looked at everything I can think of to fix this problem, but I seem unable to find what I need to change. Could someone help me with this please? I very nearly missed out on my MEPD shirt due to this.

Thank you in advance

Arienh (pronounced Areeen) TD 22372

I noticed another thing - I have not seen if it is the same on PC though. And it isn't a big deal. 

when I have used the "activity" or "unread content" feature, I click on "load more activity" and nothing. I know there is more activity, but nothing loads. It looks as if it loads, so I thought maybe it is a floating scrolling thing, but it is not. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! But a I lost my friends, my avatar and my name " Boba Leo " Now, I am a number 4852_1468155128 ahahaha!!!

I hope I can fix it with all of you !!!!
I take to greet everyone, to a long time it did not come to the forum, hope to finish my project " SANDTROOPER ".

Kind regards,

Leonardo G. Gazzia

BH/TD 2462

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

The new forum is a BLAST!

As Airborne Trooper already told You, I can not see anymore the little tags below the avatar picture regarding Staff, Police Officer, and SWAT.
Are the image links broken?

• 2 weeks later...

Still having the "load more activity" not loading issue.
As well as the weirdness in the private messaging as someone posted above.

(so if people notice that I have visited their profiles recently - it is because I'm trying to find a thread as a work around to the "load more activity" not working, and I recall that you posted in the thread but cant remember who made the thread.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am still experiencing these issues I inquired about.
I have checked the "more activity" tab on a PC, and I encounter it on both PC and Apple devices.

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 1:45 PM, Fraulein said:

I noticed another thing - I have not seen if it is the same on PC though. And it isn't a big deal. 

when I have used the "activity" or "unread content" feature, I click on "load more activity" and nothing. I know there is more activity, but nothing loads. It looks as if it loads, so I thought maybe it is a floating scrolling thing, but it is not. 

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 4:14 PM, Fraulein said:

I don't have the option of replying in this thread

Is that intentional?

• 2 weeks later...

I can´t add my 501st ID: 252

Plus the signature also don´t work.

If someone in the staff please add my 501st ID to my profile aka 252

(i have try from safari, chrome, firefox)

Troop on ;)

18 hours ago, Felice said:

I checked your signiture Rolf. I can see it in the Admin tool but not here:-(

Too many Troubles with this Forum Software...SORRY!

Thanks for trying bro ;)

• 1 month later...

Another thing to add to the list of "things not working"

New thing I have noticed - probably because I rarely use my ipad for this forum.
I was not logged in - because you cant be logged in on two different devices on this forum.
But I wanted to check a thread that the general public should be able to see and the forums on my device are not viewable...or accessible.

I did a screen grab - now, no matter what I clicked on, it would not take me to the general forums. I did click on "Activity" and that brought up a few things. But when trying to view those threads - I clicked on them and nothing would happen.
This might be why we don't have a lot of people joining up or reading the forums.

mepd%20mobile_zpsvjw2xkqe.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:37 PM, Airborne Trooper said:

You have to be signed in to see anything at all. That's how it looks when I jump on another device and I go to the forum.

Like I said - this might be why people haven't been joining as much lately.
I can access the FISD general forums without being logged in.
I believe at one time there was that availability here as well. Because I did a lot of research before joining.
People like to have a look around before joining.