New Forum Software

DarthAloha

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Fraulein said:

Looks great.

Was this supposed to get rid of the phishing warning?

My question also....it didn't on my machine.  Tried clearing cache, etc. still there.

Yup, still getting the warning from Firefox/Google as well.

I mark as "not evil" every time, only takes a few clicks, but it still comes back after a bit...

The phishinv warnings will take time to get rid of. Have more patience. It will take some days before all the black lists are updated  

Tapatalk is down right now. It will return soon. 

I wrote this all in a mass mailing I sent but it seems no one received it.

-Eric

22 hours ago, trooper1 said:

I have issues making edits to post.

I am trying to edit a shirt order post but will not allow me to.

Also the phishing warning

Also a 25100/01 error code

Can you be mores specific? What do you mean by "wont' allow you to"? A screen shot will help. 

Yes again... the phishing warning will take time.

What are you doing that causes the 25100/01 error code? How about a screen capture?

22 hours ago, trooper1 said:
Version 4.1.13.2 of the IPS Community Suite is now available. This includes a security patch and we recommend you upgrade as soon as possible.

Also Eric, what is this.

It shows on every page?

It should (I hope)  just show up for admins. I upgraded it just now.

-Eric

Yep Chrome should be ok now. I just tested safari. I don't know about firefox. 

Tapatalk is kicking my ass. Slow progress there. But again... use your phone browser for now. It looks awesome. 

I uploaded those icons but they're still not working. Stand by... I am not quite sure how to fix that yet. I may need to install the old version of the forum to figure it out. Oops.

-Eric

Great work Eric and the rest of the forum team!

I'm not seeing any warnings from Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.

One thing I saw missing is the "preview" button before submitting a message. I like to ensure my posts look right before committing.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Charlie

1 minute ago, crashmann said:

Great work Eric and the rest of the forum team!

I'm not seeing any warnings from Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.

One thing I saw missing is the "preview" button before submitting a message. I like to ensure my posts look right before committing.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Charlie

Click on the eye icon n the top right of the editor bar thingy. Kinda badass actually. You can see what it looks like on a desktop, tablet or phone. 

The new editor is very very WYSIWYG but I agree. I love the preview post functionality. 

-Eric

Just noticed that the polls from last years CRL are open again. I noticed that some of the items I voted on have been cleared, as if I had never voted on them.  And it appears that non-501st members had been allowed to vote in a thread or two. 

22 hours ago, Fraulein said:

Just noticed that the polls from last years CRL are open again. I noticed that some of the items I voted on have been cleared, as if I had never voted on them.  And it appears that non-501st members had been allowed to vote in a thread or two. 

Well I guess those permissions didn't carry over during the upgrade. That sucks hard. 

Maybe Strider or someone with admin access to the forum can take a look? I won't be able to peek until the weekend. 

-Eric

I don't think it matters much, because we do have the results of the voting. They were not lost. 

Im really liking that "activity" button. And the new version of "unread posts".

Guest BadBatch (as guest)

"BadBatch" TD-17105 here.
    Can someone please look into the missing password - email issue? I've been trying to get a new password since the new site went live.
    We are still having the same problems as before.  At least since early May. Where no emails are sent to reset passwords.

I USED to be able to use timemachine to jump back and reload my stupid, randomly generated (and encrypted) password, but now, with the new forum, that is no longer an option.

On 7/23/2016 at 8:58 AM, Guest BadBatch (as guest) said:

"BadBatch" TD-17105 here.
    Can someone please look into the missing password - email issue? I've been trying to get a new password since the new site went live.
    We are still having the same problems as before.  At least since early May. Where no emails are sent to reset passwords.

I USED to be able to use timemachine to jump back and reload my stupid, randomly generated (and encrypted) password, but now, with the new forum, that is no longer an option.

I'll email you. Stand by.

Tapatalk should be working again me thinks. 

-Eric

3 minutes ago, Fraulein said:

I have noticed some private messages are gone as well.
    I had one from P3laton3 for a canteen order, dated July 18.
    It is no longer in the private messages.

Huh. Weird. 

Anyone else seen this?

-Eric