Leg ABS Cover Strips NEEDED for TD build

Punisher2-2

Not sure if this is in the correct spot...but as the title stated.  I'm in need of ABS to finish the cover strips on both thighs, and calves as well as some scratch ABS to make the 3 button covers on the belt.  My TD build is about 80% complete (pre-weathering) and I can't find any spare ABS anywhere online.  I've been waiting for MEPD to come back online so hopefully someone could get me to the right place so I can finish this guy up and get basic approval!  PM, post, telegraph, text, Raven are all viable means to get in touch.  I appreciate it!

I've got plenty of scrap smooth / smooth white ABS pieces leftover from the vacuum forming table.

Send me a private message with your mailing address and we can work out the details.

Thanks!

Charlie

3 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

Crashmann will hook you up. For future rerference, trooperbay.com offers sheets too. 

Yup, although TB sheets are fairly spendy, and they're also offline for the rest of this month, IIRC, not taking orders as the owner is unavailable for a bit.

Trooperbay was my first stop, but due to them being offline currently and the fact that I have the patience of a 5 year old, I outsourced support :)  Thanks again for all the help, I was able to get some ABS and am planning on getting my build thread up hopefully this week with pictures to help finish this bad guy up!