Getting a Phishing Warning

Bootlegger137

We had this issue with a file sharing site my work uses. Somehow the site got on Google's blacklist.

I get the error trying to get into MEPD.net as well.

Yeah so... this is a total pain the the banthaballs. I'm working today to clean up the redirect so we can get off google's blacklist.

I have an option to install a new version of the forum software but that would wipe out the theme entirely. But I may have to do it if I can't wipe the site clean otherwise.

I am indeed working on it... please continue to be patient.

-Eric

Actually... is there anyone who can reliably reproduce the site being redirected somewhere other than MEPD please shoot me a PM or email me: eric@hawaiianseamonkey.com

Thanks,

-Eric

If you go to MXToolbox and run a blacklist check, you will see that MEPD.net has been put on a blacklist by FABELSOURCES:

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=mx%3amepd.net&run=toolpage#

It could be that the IP address 50.116.78.193 is part of a larger block that has been flagged for sending Spam. If you create an account on MXToolbox, you can see more details about why we were put the blacklist and how to get off:

More Information About Fabelsources

Someone or something on your network sent spam to the spamsources.fabel.dk nds blacklist. Some networks (in particular in South America and Asia) don't maintain good records in whois, so a very large netblock including your IP might have been included in this list.

Type Content /Problem/, /Problem/Blacklist/, etc End Type Content Blacklist Properties

Fabelsources Reports Sources Of Spam

Spam-based Blacklists are those that will list either single IP Addresses or entire ranges that have actually received Spam, i.e. Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) in their Spamtraps from an IP-Address. This could be a result of a compromised email account, an Open Relay, or simply sending mass emails / marketing and not following best practices according to the "CAN-SPAM Act of 2003" (ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAN-SPAM_Act_of_2003)

Fabelsources Requires A Manual Delisting Request

This blacklist does support a manual request to remove or delist your IP Address from their database. Please note that removal requests that are submitted without addressing the core problem will likely result in your IP Address or Domain being relisted in that database, which can cause subsequent problems and extended listing periods without release.

Blacklist Custom Content

Link to Blacklist Page

More information about FABELSOURCES can be found at their website: http://www.spamsources.fabel.dk/

Paid Content

Reason for listing - Listed http://www.spamsources.fabel.dk/ip/50.116.78.193

You'll need to click that last URL and request they remove our IP address from their blacklist.

Good luck!

Charlie

Moblie version on my iPhone works but as soon as I use the full version on my iPad I get the warning. It sucks. But I hope the webmaster gets it fixed soon

Eric,

please explain a bit if you can what you are wanting.

I get the same warning on my I phone, I pad, and both computers.

I can bypass on my computers and visit anyway, but my phone and tablet will not.

Well I can bypass it, but cannot post.

It kicks me out.

I'm out of the game here as well. I can't use the forum from my Mac book pro computer and get warnings and gets blocked out from each click :( are there any updates when the forum is clear and up and working as it should again or is it up to our self trying to clear out computers. iPads. Phones. The forum works perfect from my iPhone5 here so far. Troop on