ANOVOS TD in Progress

sand_dorn

Hello to everyone!

I start this topic to show you my progresses on my ANOVOS kit;

I have decided to build a TD with PO standards, but, since I like creating my own characters I won't go for SWAT.

My final goal will be a fully armed and operational PO, but for now, just a regular Sandtrooper with E11, Black Pauldron and two pouches.

Sooo.... Well mandatory photo of the Box

image.jpg

And... Fifty shades of white :D

image.jpg

I hope to show you more next week!

Saluti! Dorn Out!

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening to everyone :)

Thanks for your replies:D

So guys I'm very very happy, because I managed to do something on my kit; it's my first build so every small progress is a great step for me :D

Some photos

image.jpg

image.jpg

invia immagini

The biceps and the forearms are fully closed. I added an internal cover strip and filled every gaps with liquid ABS paste (don't know if there is a more specific term). They are missing their outer cover strip, I'll add them tomorrow (I hope)

The back the kidney and the posterior armor are complete, and ready to wear and weather.

tomorrow and Saturday I'll work on the legs, hope to show you more progresses next week!

Dorn out...

Good afternoon Guys :)

I have made very little progresses this week, but anyway I'm happy with it.

image.jpg

The "body" is finished but I have some questions for you..

First of all...

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is one rivet thatANOVOS included in the armor kit, and since I want to obtain the PO badge I want to be sure that they are correct...so are they correct for PO?

image.jpg

Second question... Rivet placement...same question, correct or not?

Thanks to all who will answer to me! :)

Ah yes... This morning my black Pauldron arrived (plus my Staff officer leather boots :D )

image.jpg

I hope to show you my armor built for next week.. :D

Dorn out...

Here's a great Anovos build from one of our SWAT members. Obviously, this is a TK build but the split rivet placement is the same for TKs and TDs. Where you have them marked is NOT correct.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35086-ukswraths-anovos-tk-build/

Yep, 10 mm in from the edge. The link airborne trooper sent is really really good! Ukswrath has done an absolutely stellar job with that thread. Very helpful for me while I built my anovos armor. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing it done-n-dirty.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Good morning fellow Sandtroopers, I'm sorry for the lack of progresses on my armor, but I was very busy in this period, due to my university and some family issues..

by the way I managed to complete my armor, so I will show it to you..

but first, I Have some questions... 

First of all... How do you fix the MP40 pouch to the left shoulder? Can someone provide some photos,please? It will be very helpful!

second.... The rivets and metal parts MUST be white for PO or not?

third... I can't find a pair of black gloves, and for now I won't use the rubber ones ANOVOS provides... I'll buy them from Trooperbay when I'll upgrade my armor for the PO submission!  So guys, any suggestions?

image.jpg

Me in the armor... Minus the gloves, pouches weapon

i'll show more details later..

I have my MP40 pouch attached to my pack strap. One suggestion is to break up those weathering sections. They just look like a random shape of solid color which would not happen naturally. You need to break it up to give it a natural look and texture. 

Hi Lorenzo,

It's nice to meet You here at MEPD!!! Welcome!

I wish You to become a deployed P.O. soon.

As Airborne Trooper told You, You have to work a little bit on the weathering of the armor. Now it looks too artificial and synthetic.

If You need help on that, feel free to call Gianphilo or me.

We are sure that we can help You on doing and achieve a good weathering result on Your armor.

A question:

- Is it still possible to remove the weathering on Your armor or is it fixed and indelible?

the MP38/40 pouch needs to be attached to the backpack strap. No backpack, no shoulder pouch.

I hope to see Your armor soon at a common event in Italy... until then I congratulate You again on having decided to walk on the dirty path of the Imperial Elite Forces - the SANDTROOPERS!

Let Stormtroopers Sissies stay clean on Capital Ships while real troopers, the Sandtroopers, fights and win the war ;)

Ciao.

Alberto - TD9009

Edited by TD9009

Hi Lorenzo, welcome in MEPD , finally another dirty trooper !

New flesh for battle!!

welcome in Swamprat patrol!!!

TD6187 Bluker

• 4 months later...

It has been a while fellow sand troopers... During these months I managed to complete my armor, first using acrylic sprays (Games workshop black and brown), then with the precious help from Philo TD6187 a new and a proper weathering.. Need to repair my E-11 and one of the pouch.. After that I'll send my application...

v1.0 (acrylic spray)

image.jpg

(Lucca comics 2016, 5days of trooping with my fellow brothers and sisters from Italica Garrison)

v2.0 (earth pigments ) 

image.jpg

(Thanks Alberto TD9009 for the T21)

• 2 months later...

Great thread and always nice to see a new TD come to life!!

Looking forward to your deployment pics, but for now enjoy the fact that you're a TD and a proud member of the MEPD.

:salute:

• Upvote 1