JediRobe America E-11

A tonmore expensive than the full DroopyDoo Kit (currently not available) but I was interested if anyone has bought or seen one of JediRobeAmerica E-11 Blasters. Are they 501st/Officer/SWAT approved?

http://www.jedirobeamerica.com/265,69477,stormtrooper_shop___pro.stormtrooper_blasters.html?gclid=CjwKEAjw1Iq6BRDY_tK-9OjdmBESJABlzoY7spvU_odflCCNo1dACgraKpydu-JWYXox6QJIkf0BUBoC_cbw_wcB#

If they are anything like the uk JediRobe then it is not worth the money.

It would be ok for first level. But probably not PO or swat.

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=10053&hl=robe

Unscrupulous Individuals and Websites to avoid:

Star Fortress A.K.A. Nexus_enterprising

Matt Gauthier (TE)

www.stormtroopershop.com A.K.A. Jedi-Robe

Disney came out with a new version of the E-11. I would recommend buying one and then modifying it. There are build threads over on the FISD/white armor.

There are also makers out there that have a pipe build kit. I do not know who they are though, as I don't need one anymore. But check over at the FISD/WhiteArmor forums in the "e-11" sub forum.

If JediRobe America is the same company as Jedi Robe Uk then I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. Their store is about 20 minutes away from me so I've seen their stuff close up and it's awful. It's a shame because the people that work in the shop are actually quite nice but the products aren't.