redking1

Hey folks.

So i thought i might as well post here too considering i'm not sure if i will get an answer on the form i posted on the UKG. (31 views and 0 replies)

I am currently getting my kit to level 3 requirements. But that will take a few more weekends,Time to get ready. I should hit level 1 requirements by this coming week.

My question is should i start my submission when i think it's ready for Level 1 requirements? Or should i wait till i get everything at least level 3 requirements?

Either way beyond excited and i will be applying for police officer as soon as i hit level 3 :). (Which one last question how do then apply form level 1 to 3 if i do it this way)

(P.s i do understand the thigh ammo part and Sniper knee plate is on the wrong side,It's been fixed as well as i am working on a repaint and dirty boots/Pauldren)

:td:

post-6565-0-45232500-1462738706_thumb.jp

Hi Bro,

just to outline the basic process; 1st level is sandtrooper which is your 501st legion entry and approved by your local GMO. 2nd level is PO and 3rd level SWAT, both approved here at the MEPD. Each level requires that you have been approved on the previous one, i.e. you're not eligible for Swat if you are not a PO.

Hope that helps!

Hi Bro,

just to outline the basic process; 1st level is sandtrooper which is your 501st legion entry and approved by your local GMO. 2nd level is PO and 3rd level SWAT, both approved here at the MEPD. Each level requires that you have been approved on the previous one, i.e. you're not eligible for Swat if you are not a PO.

Hope that helps!

Helps a ton! thanks! :) brilliant i should be able to apply for P.O very soon. I just posted a w.i.p form on the local garrison page and now being assigned an armourer to help me. Going to be a busy few weekends i think :')