can´t believe it

right,

but this is an original WW2 magazine pouch so there are a lot af reenactors who spend this amount of money with just a smile because this pouch IS very hard to find!

i placed my bid on this pouch right from the start, but this is far to much money to spend on a shoulder pouch and so i will keep my selfmade pouch on my shoulder...

there are lots of other sandtrooper related things to buy...

maybe a dewback finally...? who knows...

and there is one main problem...

i think there must be some more left here in germany as these are german magazine pouches, but because they were used by nazis in WW2 they are forbidden on ebay.de!!!

only replika pouches can be placed on ebay, at least for selling to germany ebay-users.

there are lots of other sandtrooper related things to buy...

maybe a dewback finally...? who knows...

Quick someone point me towards the dewbacks...I want one...Save lots of money on gas riding it to work instead of driving...

Probably wasn't a sandtrooper who one. Perhaps some nutty WWII re-enactor dude who wants everything perfect, or perhaps a child who lost a parent or grandparent in WWII who wants something a memento?

If someone were to have some made, would there be any interest in non-authentic but nicely authentic-looking ones?

I remember back in the 70s when authentic items like these were going for about $12 tops. The rise in demand by the growing number of collectors has sure jacked prices out of the average bloke's reach.