*Activated* TD-42115 Requesting SWAT Deployment #43

TD42115

Roger that,

Thanks again, yes its much better.

The right pouch was taken off and replaced with another for a recent troop, i will lift it back up where it was no problem.

Chest weathering, i changed it as i was looking at the "Tuck and Roll" (reference pics attached) trooper in the falcon take off scene, no problem i will change it if deemed required after reference pics review.

Helmet cracks (paint) i can change these too not an issue.

The teeth though, i thought the 6 teeth were the Sargent in the alley and the dunes not the alley/falcon captain.. **I was just shown a pic ive never seen. I will change that and fill them in to have only 6 :thumbsup:

As requested here are my reference pictures.

This is the known "Guardian" (2 small Spanish pouches) in theory this is not the "Tuck and Roll" (1 small Spanish, 1 German leather MP40) trooper im emulating. Having said that i do understand that the next pics are hard to gauge reference, but they are different troopers

V1%20guardian_zpsjzr0ec9a.jpg

Tuck and Roll references, how i based my weathering on the last complete redo.

Tuck%20and%20roll%204_zps3elxkshq.jpg

Tuck%20and%20roll%201_zps8hu76rio.jpg

Tuck%20and%20roll%203_zpspngb7apt.jpg

Tuck%20and%20roll%202_zpsuqdpdbxv.jpg

Thanks Felix for this for the teeth reference i have never see a front view :yes: and will make the changes required to the teeth..

Helmet_zpsd26cgzyc.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeeaaahhhhh.....this is SWAT!

You are right Chris that the tuck and roll captain has an MP40 pouch....the Guardian captain had 2 small spanish pouches...Facts:-)

But as we already know the actors changed some parts between two takes and I will show you two specific pictures to confirm this...

Bild1_zpstcyxztaa.jpg

We just have 2 captains in both Scenes. The Guardian Scene shown us the DLT19 captain with cheese handguards and we know that he was wearing an MP40 pouch on the left side. Also his chest pattern is really specific. AND he had a backpack

On the second Picture you see the right Captain (tuck and roll) with his T21 AND with the left MP40 pouch. BUT the left captain also has an MP40 pouch (in my eyes) AND a backpack.

So I would argue that the tuck and roll captain (yours) just changed the belt because the pouches were fixed. Everything else (which we can clearly see) is on spot like the Scene before: no pack, the T21 and the normal Hand guards (in my eyes).

The Problem is we can not identify the chest pattering....but why he should change the chest between these two scenes? IF I were the actor (let me dreaming) of the Guardian captain in the first Scene without a heavy weight backpack, why should I put a backpack on in the second Scene AND change a completely sweated bucket from a colleague??

I really hope it was clear what I said?;-)

Make a it short: the Guardian Captain and the tuck and roll (T21) captain are the same...just the belt is different.

I don't want to stress your SWAT application Chris but I don't want to determine how your trooper has to be look alike. Yes at the end of the day I will do it but just after a peacefull and direct discussion:-)

Roger that brother, I do agree, just wasn't 100%.

i wasn't sure of the similarity if there was. As it is very hard to tell from the lack of screen time on the tuck and roll trooper. I also agree changing the entire suit of armor is unlikely & a belt change is.

I will do all the changes you have previously requested and get back you guys when the changes are complete..

Great discussion, thought we might be changing a standard there for a second :woot: so so close..

Chris

Some valuable feedback you're getting, Chris. You got this man!

Yes very, as this specific trooper has never been done, just the guardian was done in the past. Someone not knowing would have done what i did and weather and build via the trooper in the falcon take off room and not the alley..

As the pictures are not very clear, its an assumption that has to be made that they are the same trooper, just a different pouch config on belt.

Almost there non the less..

Chris

Best of luck, Chris !!!

Thanks been 3 months in the works :6: but, I hope to be right behind ya.. Have learned so much in the last 4 1/2 months since joining the 501st.

Hi Chris!

I really hope you have learned just positive things...;-)?!

Let's start......

MEPD SWAT OFFICER: Application review part 3

Name: Chris Willis

Legion ID: 42115

Forum Name: TD42115

Garrison: Canadian Garrison

ANH Santrooper selected: Captain, Docking Bay 94 V2

Helmet

Green Lenses: check

Paint Color on Traps / Tears: check

Paint Color and Number of Teeth: check

Mic Tips: check

Vocoder Color: check

Tube Stripes: check

Rank Bar: check

Brow: check

Side Screws (ears): check

Weathering: check

Specials (ears): check

**Additional comments**

**RESULT ON HELMET**

CHECKED & CLEARED

Armor / Suit Details see comments

Canvas Straps: check

Neck Seal: check

Black Undersuit: check

Shoulder Bells: check

Biceps: check

Forearms: check

Pauldron: check

Chest / Back Plate: check

Kidney / Butt Plate: check

Ab Plate / Side Rivets / Cod: check

Strapping: check

Tighs: check

Shins / Calves: check

Sniper Plate: check

Boots: check

Gloves: check

Ammo Belt (Waist) w/ correct Angled Edge: check

Ammo Belt (right knee): check

Canvas Belt: check

Pouches: check

Crotch Snaps: check

**Additional Comments**

Now the SWAT Panel have to do their job and I would suggest that 4 full body shots from all side would help them for a better review.....I still know your armor;-)

**RESULT ON ARMOR**

CHECKED & CLEARED

Backpack

No backpack required

Weapon: T-21 Heavy blaster

Details: check

**Additional Comments**

**RESULT ON WEAPON**

CHECKED & CLEARED

Alright Chris. In the last 2 months you did a great Job!

Now it is time for the SWAT Panel. Probably there are some minor changes or not. So please stand by for the final result.

Thank you and Cheers,

Felix

**Additional Comments**

Now the SWAT Panel have to do their job and I would suggest that 4 full body shots from all side would help them for a better review.....I still know your armor;-)

Hi Chris,

as Felix suggested could you please provide the full body shots to see the final results? You're pretty close on the chest weathering but the stripes still stand out too much. Please try to dab them a bit so they blend in more with the base layer.

Cheers

**Additional Comments**

**RESULT ON ARMOR**

Yes Felix, mostly positive lol.

Roger that, have a medical situation currently thats stopping me from getting into armor, hopefully i can do this in the next few weeks..

Hi Chris,

as Felix suggested could you please provide the full body shots to see the final results? You're pretty close on the chest weathering but the stripes still stand out too much. Please try to dab them a bit so they blend in more with the base layer.

Cheers

I can dab the lines a bit, new body shots might be a few weeks, as per my comment above.. Keep you posted..

OK gents, here are the body shots, took forever to get into armor :turned: Looks like i lost a bit of weight since i was in armor last,,,

Strider, i lightened up the lines on chest just for you brother....

WP_20160623_17_20_19_Pro_zpsithwwmtu.jpg

WP_20160623_17_20_32_Pro_zps8w0s5tof.jpg

WP_20160623_17_20_40_Pro_zpsgnpwwm3w.jpg

WP_20160623_17_21_20_Pro_zpsfn9i1suz.jpg

OK gents, here are the body shots, took forever to get into armor :turned: Looks like i lost a bit of weight since i was in armor last,,,

Strider, i lightened up the lines on chest just for you brother....

The refinement on the chest weathering was definitively worth the effort, good job. And always remember: You're just doing it for me ;-)

Stand by...

You're doing a fantastic job, Chris! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Thanks brother, getting there. its a tough recovery, but this week was a great week for it :thumbsup:

The refinement on the chest weathering was definitively worth the effort, good job. And always remember: You're just doing it for me ;-)

Stand by...

hahaha yes, always. Roger that :td:

Hi Chris!

I think today is a good day for the MEPD and for you!

Let us begin with the Review...

MEPD SWAT OFFICER: Application Review Part IV

Name: Chris Willis
Legion ID #: 42115
Forum Name: TD42115
Garrison: Canadian Garrison

ANH Sandtrooper selected: Captain, Docking Bay 94 V2

HELMET:

Green Lenses: check
Paint Color on Traps / Tears: check
Number Of Teeth: check
Mic Tips: check
Vocoder Color (Black): check
Tube Stripes: check
Rank Bar: check
Brow: check
Side Screws (Ears): check

** Additional Comments**

**Result on helmet**

CHECKED & CLEARED

Armor / Suit Details:

Canvas Straps: check

Neck Seal: check
Black Undersuit: check
Shoulder Bells: check
Biceps: check
Forearms: check
Pauldron: check
Chest / Back Plate: check
Kidney / Butt Plate: check
Ab Plate / Side Rivets / Cod: check

Strapping: check
Thighs: check
Shins / Calves: check
Sniper Plate: check
Boots: check
Gloves: check
Hand Plates / Guards: check
Ammo Belt (Waist) w/ correct Angled Edge: check
Ammo Belt (Right Knee): check
Canvas Belt: check
Pouches: check
Crotch Snaps: check

**Result on armor**

CHECKED & CLEARED

BACKPACK: no pack

WEAPON: T-21 Heavy Blaster

Details: check

** Additional Comments**

**Result on weapon**

CHECKED & CLEARED

Chris it is my honor to officially activate you as the FIRST CANADIAN SWAT (MOUNTED) OFFICER!

Your hard work and your attention to detail on your build has been carefully evaluated and

inspected. You have met all the requirements to place you among the MEPD's Finest.

Thank you again for your patience throughout this process but you can now take your

place amongst the SWAT Troopers! Well done.

Please submit a picture that you would like to use for your SWAT profile to Luis (Sandman TIGUI; TD5044)

to help get you properly processed onto the SPECIAL WEAPONS & TACTICS Unit Members Page.

Congratulations on successfully taking the next step as a proud member of the SANDTROOPER ELITE!

Please gather your gear, charge your weapon and report to the 'Ready Room' to await further orders.

WELCOME ABOARD, SWAT OFFICER #043

Cheers,

Felice - DO of the MEPD

Thanks so much, What a journey its been, some bumps in the road but with some determination and perseverance i made it. I have learned so much from everyone that has helped along the way. Special thanks to our awesome members of MEPD command & the Canadian Garrison :)

Im proud to be apart of the MEPD and its an honor to now be among the elite of the elite in the Sandtrooper community. FIRST CANADIAN SWAT OFFICER! i like the sound of that :thumbsup:

Chris

Congrats brother, what an accomplishment! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, Chris! A lot of hard work and frustration paid off! Can't wait to join the ranks one day!

Thanks brothers, means a lot.