New Armor

TD-11516 "Ish"

UPDATE ----- Approved into the 501st - TD-11516

I made adjustments to armor (old pics removed and new ones replaced on cloud drive)

I have been recently working on adding more weathering. I want it to have a bit more Burnt sienna hue. I will submit more pics when I'm ready to request deployment for MEPD officer.

Need to work on my pouches and get them to hang correctly.

------------------------------- Older Post ------------------------------------------------

Comments on new Armor.

Goal - get into 501st first - application submitted just waiting on approval

Armor seen here:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=folder%2cJPG

I do need a few adjustments to fit my 6' 1" frame.

I just ordered some E6000 glue to redo the shoulder straps and thigh straps to fix my armor gap between the thighs and clam shell.

This should let the chest and kidney section so sit a bit lower, not choke the crap out of me, and not cause the chest and kidney section to spread as seen in the pics. Its a bit pinched right now and I'm singing soprano wink.png I can redo the pictures so none of that shows if needed. I didn't see that gap till after they were taken.

I am also going to add some shims for the side strapping so there is no black space at all. I did not want to make any changes yet to address the current fit from the commission build from RS propmasters. I know I will need to make the tolerances changes on the side better for entry into the MEPD.

Getting stoked for trooping! Hopefully I can get approved soon for entry! - Just got my order placed for the Rom/FX

Quick Question - how do you request a TD number once you are approved for entry?

would love to have a TD number that matches my serial number on the armor.

ish

N9BOW

Eric