The Build Begins

SMOKE

Well after being on these forums for 5 years its time to build a deployed MEPD Police Officer with the goal of SWAT in the end ( I know, baby steps Smoke, lets get deployed first!) LOL. I finally have everything I wanted to build an accurate TD. I scored a Quartermaster Move Along pack so that was my final item to start this. As I move forward I will post my build so I have the support of my crew! I scored a media container at the thrift store for $10! Now my pack has a case for transport. Anyway just letting you know Smoke is alive and well!

9409a14a-5a80-4060-b850-6ed18c3efef4_zps50e7e9bd-26df-4982-a7bd-e23b32da3db7_zps12115814_1667188600212773_60616645235329

Lookin' good! What kind of case are you using for your pack? Looks like some kind of suitcase? I am finishing up my pack now. Even though the components seem to be secure, I am afraid of one of them getting snapped off. Need to protect it...like most of you, I've spent a lot of time on it. It would break my heart if something broke off of it.

I have that HD Husky box for my armor too, nice and roomy!

• 1 month later...