Backpack Shoulder Straps?

Hello Everyone,

For those of you with packs, do you have a tried-and-true set of backpack shoulder straps that you prefer? I'm trying to finish up my pack, the only thing that I'm missing are the shoulder straps. If any of you have suggestions, I would appreciate it. I'm going to start looking on Amazon and eBay.

Thanks all!

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have any pics on how you attached this??? i have DB BP and need to replace the straps as the cut the heck out of my arm pits.

wvtrooper, I ended up using these straps from Amazon for $15:

http://amzn.to/246cZQR

They didn't require any drilling/screwing for attaching. The straps wrapped around the frame securely. Here are some pics:

IMG_4241txt.jpg

Just pulled the top of the strap through the bottom loop to secure it against the side/bottom of the pack frame
IMG_4242-e1461294468123.jpg

To secure the top of the straps, just wrap the top of the strap around the top of the frame

IMG_4243-e1461294498343.jpg

Feed the end of the top strap into the first hole in the buckle

IMG_4244-e1461294535110.jpg

Bring the strap back up through the 2nd hole and tighten

IMG_4245-e1461294566428.jpg

Do you have any pics on how you attached this??? i have DB BP and need to replace the straps as the cut the heck out of my arm pits.

I used a screw to hold it on the bottom of the frame and at the top I used the strap's built in webbing loop to route it through. I did remove the male clip since it was not going to be used.

• 11 months later...

HappyTrooper.Com thanks for the recommendation for the backpack straps. I just finished my backpack and ordered a pair. They work perfectly! Real easy to attach without any hardware and they're sturdy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk