Das Stebo New Build WIP

Das-STEBO

This is my Sandtrooper build. My first build ever. I know I should have sought out help long ago. Finally coming to this site, I realize that I know nothing. I was completely out of the loop. I hope to change that. Comments and Criticism welcome. Bring it.

IMG_6286_zpsgptjwcxn.jpg

post-6918-0-48253500-1459356697_thumb.jp

Buddy, before you spend any more time on this build, please consider the comments already made.

We are here to help you, but starting with this kit could be a mistake.

As IGGYDAN said, if you are aiming at any level of accuracy, I'd sell it on and do some research into a more accurate kit.

Please don't take any of this personally. But I think your skills would be better used on a more accurate kit to start with ;)

Agreed with the above comments here.

Don't take offence or anything to heart here. You said yourself that you did think you should have come here earlier.

We want to be able to help you reach the standards of the 501st legion, and I guess that's what you want too, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Again don't lose heart, you are now on the right track. The armour you have is not a good base to get into trooping with the 501st.

Let us know your plans and we'll help in any way we can.

Nick

Hey brother, welcome to the MEPD!! Glad you found us....

Although not a perfect kit you'll still have a fun screen inspired sandtrooper. Depending on what your goals are, you may need to do some adjustments. Armor like this is a fun when you are just starting out and you should embrace it.

Keep us posted on your plans and we will help where we can.

I know you guys are trying to help. Thank you. The advice is very helpful. I am a little bummed but I am working to upgrade to a more accurate suit. Since I have this one, I will continue to practice until I get something better. I know there is a wait on most new armor but I don't expect to wait to long, hopefully. Thanks for making me feel welcome and for the helpful encouragement. I hope to be around for a good while.