Pack Paint in Canada

TD42115

Problem with that for me is 99% of the sellers wont ship into Canada from the USA.. Gonna have to find an alternate, might have to get a custom paint mixed..

I found this: https://www.amazon.ca/Rust-Oleum-249066-Painters-Touch-Multi-Purpose/dp/B002BWORTU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459437961&sr=8-1&keywords=rustoleum+satin+slate+blue

Holy crap $45 for a can of spray paint?! A few members of my garrison practically live in Canada that's how much they go there to troop with you all. Reach out on your garrison's forums and see who has a good American contact that you can get it through. I knew the exchange rate was poor but I just bought a can for less than $10 USD.

I was thinking about having a case or 2 shipped to my US holding company in NY and drive over to get them... Just not sure what customs will say, there has to be a reason they are not sold here....

I ended up having a friend mix some for me. worked well but can didn't last long.

So i decided to use a base light grey primer and Krylon Bahama Sea, it actually worked very well.