Side pouches

redking1

Hey folks so i recently got the last items for my sandtrooper. All i need left to do is create the shims on the sides and redo the strapping and i should be applying to my local garison.

My problem is the odd loops i got on the side pouches,i can't figure out how it feeds on to my belt,or if i have to take them off and re-sew them. Any help?

Thanks. :woot:

post-6565-0-34247700-1459263161_thumb.jp

Just to make sure, are you attaching that pouch to your belt?

If so, yes, adding new loops or modifying those would be a solution.

If you were to attach them to your backpack strap, just run the strap through the loops as they are.

Saludos.

As you said that i already cutt one of the loops to re-install tomorrow,Turns out they where probably supposed to be for the backpack,Will look better on my sides anyway :) thank's.

Just to make sure, are you attaching that pouch to your belt?

If so, yes, adding new loops or modifying those would be a solution.

If you were to attach them to your backpack strap, just run the strap through the loops as they are.

Saludos.

I had to cut and move the straps for installation to my belt as well... I will be replacing it soon anyways with another from Anthony.

glad to know i'm not the only one :'). I might get new pouches for the future but for now these ones will do,it came with the kit for the sandtrooper from R.S Prop masters.

I know it doesn't specify in the CRL, but I thought the canvas pouch was only seen in the film as a shoulder pouch, with only leather pouches worn on the belt. I don't recall in my research ever seeing canvas pouches on the belt. The back straps were originally sewn on that way to attach to the backpack straps easier. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in...

I know it doesn't specify in the CRL, but I thought the canvas pouch was only seen in the film as a shoulder pouch, with only leather pouches worn on the belt. I don't recall in my research ever seeing canvas pouches on the belt. The back straps were originally sewn on that way to attach to the backpack straps easier. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in...

The pouches worn on the belt in the movie were leather MP38/40 Stolla Wien pouches or reproductions thereof. For PO canvas pouches are acceptable for SWAT leather is required.

There is still at least 1 unidentifiable pouch in the movie. It seems to be a larger one, similar to the canvas MP38-40 but curved. But until we don't have proof. It is just a midterm left to be solved.

Anyway, yes, pretty much all the pouches worn on the belt seem to be leather. But using this mp38-40 canvas would get you cleared for TD status at least.

Saludos.