100% Authentic ANH Hero Stormtrooper Build (1st Gen from screen-used hero)

gino

Heres a pic of one of my 100% authentic ANH Hero Stormtroopers with all the parts laid out.

Every single armor component was molded directly from a screen-used hero helmet and armor, as well as all the fabric components.

All the hardware was matched to the vintage specs and the boots are vintage originals.

It is as accurate as a trooper costume can actually be without owning an original. I dont know what could be improved on it at this point.

Ive had this for quite awhile now but just havent had the time to work on any personal projects.

Ill also be putting together a sandtrooper alongside this one and will post up pics of the builds as I make progress.

There are more pics on my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/starwarslifesized

trooper_parts_1.jpg

And here's a pic of the original screen-used hero it was molded and patterned from.

screenused_donor_suit.jpg

No prob my friend.

I send you some info a few months/year ago... don't know if you got it. Ill bump it on the PM section... give me a min to dig it up.

And, of course, any help or info I can provide, it will be my pleasure to do it!

Just let me know.

Saludos.

Thanks guys! I'll try to keep progress pics coming. I'd like to do some comparison pics with a couple other armor kits for posterity before I start assembling. Plenty of sandy parts to work on in the meantime.