TD-82573 "Airborne Trooper" Tour of Duty, 25 Arrests

Airborne Trooper

• 4 months later...

First troop of the year and 20th overall! The fine folks of Rhode Island Comic Con decided to branch out to Albany and held the first annual Empire State Comic Con April 6-8th. I was able to meet Mike Quinn aka  Nien Nunb. Bill Diamond and Mark Dodson where both at the con with a bunch of their famous puppets but most importantly, Audrey and Salacious Crumb!

Who knew Jabba let Salacious Crumb take vacation?
gHVPnik.jpg
6GuBF6l.jpg

Audrey got a little hungry so we tossed in one of those pesky Jawas!
VNeGTYi.jpg

Still hungry? Had to toss in my bucket
alrDBJi.jpg

So awesome! I made the front of the Sunday paper!
IpIlvWJ.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Airborne Trooper said:

First troop of the year! The fine folks of Rhode Island Comic Con decided to branch out to Albany and held the first annual Empire State Comic Con April 6-8th. I was able to meet Mike Quinn aka  Nien Nunb. Bill Diamond and Mark Dodson where both at the con with a bunch of their famous puppets but most importantly, Audrey and Salacious Crumb!

Who knew Jabba let Salacious Crumb take vacation?
gHVPnik.jpg
6GuBF6l.jpg

Audrey got a little hungry so we tossed in one of those pesky Jawas!
VNeGTYi.jpg

Still hungry? Had to toss in my bucket
alrDBJi.jpg

So awesome! I made the front of the Sunday paper!
IpIlvWJ.jpg

Super awesome... be sure to have it framed 

• 1 month later...

Trooped the Troy Valley Cat's Star Wars night game last Saturday and it was a hot one! 96 degrees out so thankfully I have helmet fans. There was a very light breeze at times but it was a rough time. Trooped without the pack on due to the extreme temperatures so I felt a bit naked but my body appreciated it. 

wjw1XRu.jpg

• 4 months later...

22nd troop October 21, 2018 Albany Comic and Toy Show. Helped celebrate Joe Sinnott’s 92nd birthday. He worked on Droids comics for Marvel back in the 80s.  
FQBdzZQ.jpg

23rd troop November 10, 2018 MiSci Museum of Innovation & Science. Had a great time playing in the museum and interacting with kids. 
Sna8Yga.jpg

• 3 months later...

25th TROOP!!!

FINALLY! What a mile stone and very cool that my 25th was also the anniversary of my very 1st troop. What a way to go full circle! This is the capital region's biggest troop of the year and had a great time trooping it once again as I missed last year due to my entire house having a bug. For those not familiar, Garrison Excelsior covers the entire area of NY state just north of the Hudson Valley area & NYC. I don't get to travel out of town to troop too often so it's one of the few reasons it's taken years to finally hit my 25th. I know some of you can knock that out in 6 months! It has been a great experience these last 3 years and looking forward to many more!

UzQDYes.jpg

V23lYjR.jpg

• Like 1