Rivets question

redking1

Hey folk's. So this month i am finally getting my armour up to scratch at least for membership/The officer program.

I am currently trying to get my armour ready for membership with my local garrison the UKG

I don't know what is really nessessery for basic membership as my armour is getting there slowly after a reasearch the details etc. But one of the thing's while reading up on one of the members trying to get membership is the side rivets. I was just wondering what kinda rivets are these? Also are there not supposed to be any rivets on the right side?

So far i do have quite a bit left to do but i am getting there slowly. And my last question is how many screws are ment to be under the chest plate? I count 2 in the link down below but i seen members have many seprated thoughout the bottom,and i like the idea of being a few more spreaded then just 2 in the middle.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/tutorials/article/14-howto-original-strapping-tms-personal-1-mm-anh-weatherd-armour/ (rivets)

And here's a recent photography pic of me just for fun :)

http://knicksen.com/2016/02/28/imperial-occupation-edinburgh-starwars-stormtrooper-photo-www-henni-photo/

Anything els about getting my armour to scratch would be really helpful. Thanks!!! :)

I followed this post over on the FISD when i did mine as i was going for centurion TK before i converted to the dirty side. The split rivets that are required should be 8MM for accuracy

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30595-ap-armour-with-anh-centurion-as-goal-build-thread/page-4

Dannys build is a great guide to follow.

here are a few pictures of mine. taken before the conversion to TD. Rivets are only on the left side non the right.

WP_20160203_11_52_01_Pro_zpsssozvxry.jpg

WP_20160203_11_51_52_Pro_zpsppt35cqv.jpg

A few people have done what i did and make snap plates instead of making the rivets usable.

WP_20160129_14_39_52_Pro_zps8w9jnejj.jpg

As for the emulation or installing the screen strapping on the chest and ab plate see picture below. :-) Should look something like this, preferred to use slotted (flat head) machine screws, unfortunately i had non available, but these dont look bad.

WP_20160214_10_52_42_Pro_zpsohho4cy7.jpg

Thank's! Look's fantastic,Gonna get them ordered But how is the chest really strapped to the Ab plate? I have had to many times the ab plate go's way too high and you can see the undersuit.

No Problem. I have internal snap strapping keeping the chest plate in the correct place at all times like the attached photo but i have 3 instead of 2.. one at each side and one in the center (replacing 1,2,3,4)

Snaps1_zpsehjh1ipf.jpg