Regional Event Officer

Punisha

As one of my Garrison's Event Officers, I find that I have events almost every weekend this quarter. My preferred rig of choice is my TD. I find it easier to troop regularly than some of my other rigs. The scratches and wear just add to the character. I want to go for police officer status, so I may have to take it down for a while to update and upgrade. I don't always wear my pack. I find at many events people walk or slam into it a lot. Anyone else have this experience?

post-5800-0-31985500-1456416783_thumb.jp

Walking with a pack during crowded events is both a pain in the *** and an art.

I almost never troope without a pack. I feel naked without it, so I have learned to walk and navigate with it. I sometimes still hit people, specially when turning around, bit it is not that bad.

You will learn to do it. We all do. But also, people will learn not to come too close to you I think.

LOL

Saludos

Hey Tim, Juan is correct. Plus he's got a kick a$$ pack to boot. When I wore mine to a hospital I almost knocked over an iv bag.....but in time you'll learn to

1. Back up ...s l o w l y.

2. When turning around, refer to answer 2......lol