The field pack broken down into its components

Strider

• Strider unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 2/24/2016 at 2:32 PM, Strider said:

Hi all,

Building and perfecting my backpack has come close to an obsession for me and I thought I'd share some findings and observations I've made during my journey :) The discoveries that have been made lately on the individual parts are really an achievement of the entire sandtrooper brotherhood, however the Britannia Patrol has contributed more than their fair share to it (credit where credit is due!).
So without further ado lets see what treasures the prop builders from back in 76 utilized for the high-tech assault sandtrooper backpacks

Every good build should start with references so here we go:

Hey Strider, 

Any chance on getting the reference images of the Sandtrooper backpacks uploaded again?  None of the images show up anymore (thanks, Photobucket!).  I was hoping to use this as a resource, but didn't save your images before they disappeared.  

• Upvote 1

If needed when I do my next build I can post a build thread. If the photos cannot be added back to this one. I am finishing up 2 packs now but I have two more to do here shortly. It would probably be a couple of weeks from now.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk