RS kit coming up

Rolf

Hi there. Heres a pics of my two full RS suits. I will assemble a sandy first.

PC092857.jpg

PC092868.jpg

PC092885.jpg

Heres a few pics of my last RS suit i sold.

P7073193_2.jpg

P7073233.jpg

290620124091-1.jpg

I will upgrade my pack as well. New frame, trays, siphon, leather add on the radio, shells etc.

P7073318.jpg

P3031667.jpg

I also own a dlt-19 kit from doopy-doo i will assemble as well. The e-11 from them is done, but i will add glass to the scope and numbers on the counter.

PA182808.jpg

PA182803.jpg

Pauldrons are from tk boots. I help them whit there design of this pauldron. Maybe i try something new as well here.

030620123621.jpg

A few pics of my pouches.

111120111590.jpg

091120111559.jpg

091120111562.jpg

I will not post much along the way, but make a new topics when its done.

Move a long.... move a long :td::thumbsup:

Hi brothers, thanks for the warm welcome, makes me happy here :thumbsup:

I will make a move a long replica, but i work every day and live alone whit my soon 7 year old son, take care of him one man army.

But i aim to have the armor and helmet assemblet ready to wear over a month or two.

Then comes the upgrade on the pack and e-11, and then the dlt-19 assemble.

I have been painting walls and canvas since 1984, and been using a lot of my free time around that... but now its time for having a armor to wear again.

If somebody like to see some my art go to instagram looking for: MR.RESK resk aka enogs :woot:

Move a long... move a long... more to come asap :yes::td:

Rolf, welcome back and excited to see you assemble all those goodies!

By the way, how did you get a Doopy DLT-19 kit? I asked them a while back about one and they had planned to do them but then given up the idea. Is it a DLT kit recently bought? Would you be able to post a picture of the kit?

Rolf, welcome back and excited to see you assemble all those goodies!

By the way, how did you get a Doopy DLT-19 kit? I asked them a while back about one and they had planned to do them but then given up the idea. Is it a DLT kit recently bought? Would you be able to post a picture of the kit?

Thanks bro :thumbsup:

I got the MK3 for around 2 years ago, and sold my MK2 at the same time. I got it in kit form. And will assmemble it soon.

Here there site:

http://www.doopydoos.co.uk/

and here there info on it:

STORMTROOPER/SANDTROOPER DLT-19 HEAVY BLASTER Mk3 (Uk customers only at the moment) Our Price: £160.00 pixel_trans.gifstormtrooper-sandtrooper-dlt-19-heavy-bl stormtrooper-sandtrooper-dlt-19-heavy-bl stormtrooper-sandtrooper-dlt-19-heavy-bl stormtrooper-sandtrooper-dlt-19-heavy-bl stormtrooper-sandtrooper-dlt-19-heavy-bl

Click to enlarge

well folks here it is at last the new updated Mk3 DLT-19

As you can see from the pictures it has been updated from the ground up with new master molds created from the individual parts of an original German WW2 MG-34 and this time we have left ALL the marking in place and as you can see it has even more detailing than the Mk2

it has all the vents open as per the original even on the underside but the major change has to be the ejector port as you can see in the pictures it's now fully open and has the complete feeder tray in place too

the left side belt entry is now covered with a box we made it the exact dimensions needed to cover the real belt feed guides on the feeder tray as per the movie

As before the assembly is in 3 parts assembling like a pool cue, two screws hold the bipod to the barrel and the barrel screws to the main body it can be easily dissassembled into two sections without any tools so is ideal for transporting to troops

unlike the MK2 masters which was cast from a complete gun this time we have actually cut up the real MG-34 into the required master patterns to create this. luckily for us it was a case of destroying only1 machine gun unlike our E-11 kits which actually needed 2 guns to be cut up to get all the parts

unfortunatly we can only ship these to the uk and europe the volumetric size and weight of the box needed to ship these makes the shipping costs far too expensive

we only do limited runs of these so if you miss out on the few spares we make up to list on here (they tend to sell out within the hour) you can always contact us at Sales@doopydoos.com and enquire about the list

Welcome brother. Now get that show on The Road so we Can have some troope time agein ;)

Thanks bro. I will, i´m ready real soon :thumbsup: Jawa´s, Sandpople, rebel scums etc better run :woot::td:

• 3 weeks later...