Possible patch or shirt?

henselmonster

1 hour ago, BadBatch said:

If this would become a patch it would HAVE to be a ginormous one- 11" across or so. Otherwise we'd lose all the gorgeous detail.
I would be totally cool with this as a patch on the back of a vest or jacket. :D

Putting it on a 4-5 inch patch shouldn't  be a problem. The design gets digitally printed, and as long as you have less than 9 colors, you should be good.
 Our garrison had a patch design for the Darth Vader Balloon. It had a lot of detail.
http://www.db501st.com/joomla/components/com_db501st/assets/images/patch/full/dewback10thannivaibfv1-f.jpg

This is so going to be our next hot item and i'm sure that more great items will follow ;)

It only needs approval now and after that you're good to go.

Get in touch with Gordonator to find out what's the easiest way to get this approved!

:salute:

Hi John,

I have a suggestion on Your Patch design and - obviously - It is something very personal, so You are free to not consider it at all... ;)
I worked a little bit on Your image (I hope that this thing does not offend You...) and I enlarged a little bit the Sand/Dewback figure, moved the twin suns to the right and shifted a little bit the vaporators (and the two on the far right are also scaled-up a little bit).

I was just trying to highlight more the Sand/Dewback that - for me - was a little bit small.

Let me know if You like it.

test_zpsc33wlamc.png

Cheers,

Alberto

56 minutes ago, TD9009 said:

Hi John,

I have a suggestion on Your Patch design and - obviously - It is something very personal, so You are free to not consider it at all... ;)
I worked a little bit on Your image (I hope that this thing does not offend You...) and I enlarged a little bit the Sand/Dewback figure, moved the twin suns to the right and shifted a little bit the vaporators (and the two on the far right are also scaled-up a little bit).

I was just trying to highlight more the Sand/Dewback that - for me - was a little bit small.

Let me know if You like it.

test_zpsc33wlamc.png

Cheers,

Alberto

Looks great! I'll update the .ai file to reflect this. I'm always happy to get feedback and another set of eyes to look at a design. Seeing them side by side I agree, the larger dewback reads much better.

• 1 year later...