Aaron Orlando: I have doubts seller

Leno

Good morning everyone.

In my patrol they are having trouble recruits who have asked pauldrom and pouchs Aaron Orlando, Mexican sellers of the products the quality is good by an order of four that are made, but the rest since December know nothing and how little they know they are excuses and connects but does not answer all the doubts and questions that you have asked formally for shipments already paid.

So I wonder if colleagues in the area or other places that you know or have asked to know anything about it.

I personally think a lack of respect for their lack of ethics and sloppiness with members of someday be in this detachment.

He waited for my post not be out of place, if necessary move it without problem.

We only ask for information or suggestions of what happened so we all hope will be a happy solution for all and it is all a misunderstanding.

And if necessary I must apologize after everyone gets everything and PAID I will.

Thanks and greetings to all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hola Leno, cómo estas?

Unfortunately, Lander, aka Aaron Landeros, has a bad reputation for not delivering in time, if at all, in Mexican Garrison. He is a cool guy and a good friend, but he somehow fails to deliver in time and to keep contact with costumers once the funds are sent. Why? Have no idea...

My advice would be, keep asking and pushing till you get what you paid for... And then, not buy from him again.

Sorry to say this, even if I consider him a good friend, as a seller, he has proven not to be reliable many times in the past.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Saludos.

Aaron , I hope you read this, out of respect and education ....

That is not the way to work . I 'll tell you what I think "law" .

Once paid the order, you should confirm that you have received the payment.

Then, you must confirm the availability of the article and waiting time ( or do previously ) and once sent, attach tracking number.

It is unacceptable that some people have been waiting for two months and a half an order, when you have confirmed the date of departure.....

That brother, " IS NOT LAW "

Hello Friend Iconoclasta.

I am pleased that you offer you help. The truth that I have these future Sandtrooper waiting their pouches and pauldron to be discharged. And Landeros does not realize that that's a bummer for anyone who has invested time and money and a merchant, you leave lying on the doorstep of your dream.

It is very nice to have to complain about a good person, but there also good people on the other side and they have to write this.

If you can please contact the, it would be a beautiful detail with them and with the Patrol. What's more if it goes ahead with your help I send some patches here;).

Thank you. Hopefully my friends have theirs soon.

Gracias de verdad!!

Thank you for supporting teammates. Hopefully will serve to not happen again.

Esperemos se resuelva lo mejor y antes posible.

Hey Juan Carlos, buenas noticias...

Just talked to Lander a minute ago. He told me that the packages, 6 of them, were sent out on Saturday. He said he took some time to get the whole order together, but they are out already. He also told me he would contact you later tonite to give you the tracking number.

He claimed to be very interested in keeping a good image to you and your Garrison mates. So, take advantage of that and hopefully you will be collecting your order soon.

About future orders, well, its up to you. I have never had a problem with him delivering to me, but I now delays and other problems have surfaced in the past.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Saludos

Sorry to say that no code sent sent any future recruits.

Of course this side of the pond, no one will recommend it delivers things.

I think his attitude unacceptable and I feel sorry because it will be good person, but must meet and here we have a saying ,:

Manolete,

but know bullfighting,

so you participate...

Manolete,

sino sabes torear,

para que te metes...

In Spanish has rhyme.

I wonder if you can put a person or individual "person unaccepted" so that it can apply for this man.

My teammates have been waiting hear from us for some time and do not tell them when I command.

If this person has employment, health or family problems you might say and know what personal problems orders may be delayed, but not play with the enthusiasm and excitement of the people ..... but if you accept their money.

He hoped that the rest of the world Sandtrooper so read this or you cut the tap order or common sense neuron is activated and act as it should be when you offer something and ask for money upfront.

A greeting.

Me gustaría saber si es posible poner a una persona o individuo "persona no engrata" para poderlo solicitar para este hombre.

Mis compañeros llevan esperando noticias de su pedido desde hace tiempo y no les dice cuando se lo mando.

Si esta persona tiene problemas laborales, salud o familiar lo podria decir y asi saber que por problemas personales los pedidos se pueden demorar, pero no jugar con las ganas e ilusion de las personas.....pero si aceptar su dinero.

Esperó que el resto de Sandtrooper del mundo lea esto para así o se le corte el grifo de pedidos o se active su neurona de sentido común y actúe como debe ser cuando ofreces algo y cobras por adelantado.

Un saludo.

Sadly,

This is exactly why he is not a vetted vendor on Mexican Garrison.

It takes a loooooooong time for him to deliver.

Sometimes, he does not even deliver at all. Sorry to say this to you bro. But, he is known for that.

It is not a mater of personal, health or family issue. It is just well, a poor costumer service.

I can feel your pain bro.

Again, he is a good guy, a cool trooper and a good friend. Just not good as a vendor.

And that makes him stand in a poor situation among many troopers.

My advice, keep insisting via facebook, the forums, mails, PMs or whatsapp...

And another advice, try to check for vendors' reputations with other troopers.

Not all vendors deliver the same.

Ill try to contact him again. Hopefully, something will happen.

Saludos.

Thanks friend :thumbsup: . He is transmitted to peers. My sincere thanks for your complete sincerity.

Gracias amigo. Se lo transmitirse a los compañeros. Mi más sincero agradecimiento por tu total sinceridad. :salute: