Please help a noob to choose the correct armor

Ologoff

First of all, sorry for my bad english :)

Hi all, I'm Lorenzo from Italy and I'm a totally noob in the world of cosplay, I've already posted my questions on whitearmor and I was advised to ask you.

I'm intentioned to became a sandtrooper but I have some difficulties... I've already ordered the helmet, a RS prop masters Sandtrooper limited edition.

The problem is that I'm not sure about the armor... is RS a good choice? any alternatives?

I've searched on their site but I've only found the standard stormtrooper armor and not the modified sandtrooper version! the problem is that I've no manual skill at all and I'm searching a product already ready and painted!

Thanks to those who will try to help me :)

For the rs props sandtrooper: http://www.rspropmasters.com/stormtrooper/sandtrooper/

For the vetted vendor list and description of how they fit and more info:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

The links that are shown over at whitearmor are pretty good. I got an AM kit that came with the ab sections, sniper plates, etc. for both a sandtrooper and a regular stormtrooper. You just need to make sure that the kit you order comes with these pieces and you should be fine. I also know that you can buy the needed pieces from other vendors, so there are plenty of options.