AP Build was Centurion Goal TK now going TD Swat...

TD42115

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're on a roll here and definitely making good progress.

One thing though regarding the pauldron. It looks really "soft" in the picture. Maybe upgrading that one to a more accurate one as you are going for SWAT eventually.

Looking forward to welcoming you in the Cantina!

:salute:

Thanks, will be doing 501 submission as soon as my last 2 peices arrive. Funny you mention that pauldron its a older trooper bay one.. But yes it will need to be replaced by a trooper1 when going for swat, need a pack to get officer so that is a little down the road anyways :-)

No it isn't. Not sure what that is. Unless it's for the belt? But that doesn't look right either.

must be the belt, the buttons are the same in circumference but the spacing is all wrong..

Thanks guys, yeah I had to cut them up. Lots of sanding and forming with abs paste. Weathering has hidden the imperfections well.

No way I could ever go clean with my current kit. Way too many scratches and imperfections that are strategically covered.

No way I could ever go clean with my current kit. Way too many scratches and imperfections that are strategically covered.

Funny thing is, i did a 3 stage polish on my AP kit after the build was done as a TK, got all the nasty scratches out. then moved to sandy after the bridge issues lol so not much to hide but i did purposely made some scratches anyways before weathering..