Official SWAT Panel 2016

DirtyBoy

Hey troops, as some of you know we have been working on multiple areas of the detachment. The objective is to stream line our process to make it better than its ever been. You may also know I don't just make hasty decisions that could potentially set us back as a group. This detachment is about you.

That being said, the 2016 SWAT panel will consist of the following members.

Smally UK

Constantin Germany

Felice Germany (primary police officer DO)

Scribbler Western US

Trooper 1 Southern US

Dirty Boy NorthEast US

I've also directed the chosen to appoint an apprentice that they can work with in their areas. This is their choice and will also form as a back up.

I also made the decision to add Scribbler based on his commitment to the MEPD and his time as a DO makes him more than qualified.

Hey troops, as some of you know we have been working on multiple areas of the detachment. The objective is to stream line our process to make it better than its ever been. You may also know I don't just make hasty decisions that could potentially set us back as a group. This detachment is about you.

That being said, the 2016 SWAT panel will consist of the following members.

Smally UK

Constantin Germany

Felice Germany (primary police officer DO)

Scribbler Western US

Trooper 1 Southern US

Dirty Boy NorthEast US

I've also directed the chosen to appoint an apprentice that they can work with in their areas. This is their choice and will also form as a back up.

I also made the decision to add Scribbler based on his commitment to the MEPD and his time as a DO makes him more than qualified.

Mui mui chief...

that means we have now 6+ DO's?!?! :sweat: :teehee: :thumbsup:

Well....if this does not work quickly....then I don't know

• 3 months later...