Smally retiring as DO.

Smally

Troops,

As most of you have guessed by now, it is with a heavy heart that I am retiring my position as DO. I informed the command staff of this a couple of weeks ago as I feel I just simply don't have the time for it any more. I tried my best to juggle my work life with the DO role but I just didn't get the time to get on the forum anymore and this wasn't fair on the guys and girls waiting for my response. My job just takes up too much of my life, and what with the Paris attacks of late, I'm only going to get busier. I can only appologise for the delay some of you have had, but as we know, real life comes first.

It has been an enjoyable role that I am thankful to the other command staff for entrusting me with and was proud to clear some of you guys, you all look amazing (but you already know that ;) )

I'll still be around the forums, just not as much.

Troop on guys, and remember:

"You're either SWAT or you're not"

Smally.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a difficult challenge providing personal and professional balance....then you throw in other commitments and it becomes next to impossible to balance. Thank you for everything you've done for the squad Brad. You're a great friend and I wish you safe travels my brother.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...