Happy "TFA"

DarthChridan

Hey my fellow dirty dudes.... :teehee:

I wish you all a lot of fun at the movie theatres.....enjoy it, guys :sweat:

I see the movie with my family as recently as at friday.

....and at saturday I have a nice TFA-troop in a movie theater with a lot of 501st buddys....and after the troop we see the movie again....

The nerdy live is awesome :sweat:

Cheers.....

Enjoy dude!

I was one of the lucky few who was invited to the red Carpet World Premeiere. You are all in for a real treat!!!! Cant wait to talk to everyone about it!!!

Baron

:woot:Good times homies! I just finished a new TD bucket I'm wearing today for a private gig at a big firm, I made a second TD lid for them to raffle off, and it's on a bitchen Woodchuck stand with an old CAP signature series plaqard. So I guess it'll be cool for the lucky winner. :td: This firm has rented a theater for tonight so we get to all go together and view TFA. Ha ha! Fun......................... I think?

I liked the movie a lot, especially after seeing it a second time. I was able to pay more attention to detail and things being said except just being in awe of a new movie! I HIGHLY recommend seeing it in IAMX 3D. Really gives it a depth, not just a bunch of crap being thrown in your face.

I would give it a 8/10. There were a few things I kinda had issue with, but after watching it the second time, I am pretty sure those things will be explained in the next one or two...

And poor Phasma........

• 3 weeks later...

Had an appearance at pre-premiere in Zurich. Quite a hand full trooping for our small group of small country.

12362801_10207043210030066_4477839560743

12362707_10207699671717159_9019372230818

12188228_566670423489242_336602871656607

About the movie I've been long and still way undecided if I like it or not. Some parts are really cool (desert, wrecks) and overall the movie

is very well done but there are a lot of deja-vu's that I find waste . But I dont want to hurt anyone's heart :-)