SWAT PANEL

DirtyBoy

Hey troops. If you are interested in the SWAT panel position, please let me know. I'm really trying to regionalize it so we can cover multiple parts of the globe. That will help with a lot of communication and growth of the program. I'm also thinking it should be open to former Deployment Officers if they are interested. Thoughts?

It's not a regional panel. It's one panel with the team from different parts of the world. So for example....I don't have 5 guys from California doing it. It's broken up with different members collaborating....1 from Australia, 1 from California, 1 from Germany....Etc.

I think MEPD standards need to implemented from the get go then everyone involved in the SWAT process can work to these standards, any alterations/improvements to these standards could then be presented to the whole SWAT team for approval. This would allow for movement and inspiration but keep the SWAT rank achievable and realistic.

I love this place :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rick,

I've done some quick analytics on our regional SWAT distribution. Looks like the team will be predominantly consist of the first 3 regions. If you're looking for someone from the other regions on the team it might me quicker to touch base with them directly.

SWAT.jpg

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...