Machine's Pack #1 - Superlegerra !

Lozzer86

Hi Buddy, It's nylon bolts and screws for the Syphon and trays to the frame cross bars, E6000 everything else. EVERYTHING ELSE !!!!

Got it, thanks. Have you had any problems with the E6000 not holding up well? I know E6000 is amazing but I guess I'm a little paranoid that I'm going to spend the time/money to make this nice and then have pieces get knocked off during a crowded movie release or if someone knocks into me (or I knock into something :whistling: ).

One more question - did you use foam for the radio box as well or was it just for the radio?

Now the hunt for foam begins.

Enough E6000 will stick an elephant to the ceiling (so long as the elephant stands still for 24hours :) )

The tool box and air filter are plastic enclosures, both had the backs removed but enough lip left to apply adhesive.

The seed trays also had the same areas removed on the bits you can't see.

The radio is a block of high density foam with a pleather wrap and cast faceplate.

Hope that helps ;)

• 1 month later...
Hi Buddy,It's nylon bolts and screws for the Syphon and trays to the frame cross bars, E6000 everything else. EVERYTHING ELSE !!!!

Where did you attach the screws to the siphon? I'm using a Gordonator and in having a tough time figuring out the best way to mount it.

• 3 months later...