Special Edition ANH Sandtrooper pack - request for info.

SolidScrafty

Greetings MEPD,

I'm starting a new project, the Imperial Shock Trooper from the new Star Wars: Battlefront game. I'm here to ask for some information about a backpack worn by a variant of these new troopers.

I noticed a couple things while I was playing.

First, the playable model is equipped with a T-21 blaster and no backpack:

Shocktrooper1.png

AI Shock Troopers encountered on Tatooine carry DLT-19 blasters and what I consider to be pretty close to resembling the pack seen in the special edition of ANH, the one with the funny-looking ROTJ-style troopers.

post-23733-0-43315900-1447152998.jpg

STAR%20WARStrade%20Battlefronttrade%203.

Interestingly, shoulder straps and a thermal detonator attached to the belt are present on both variants of Shock Troopers. Huh. I've heard whispers that the weight of the pack can sometimes cause the plastic shoulder straps to crack and break. And how easy would it be to wear the pack with a tube clipped to your belt...? I need opinions.

Unfortunately, I've been having rather bad luck trying to get a better screenshot. It's pretty **** hard to sneak up on their rear ends without them noticing and have enough time to fiddle with the Xbox One controller to take a screenshot. So I kind of have to hope they fall over in a good enough position after I kill them, and snap a picture before their body disappears. So if anyone else here has access to the game and wants to try and get some better screengrabs for me, I totally wouldn't hate you for sharing. :kiss:

If anyone here can find me better shots of this pack or has any information on what goes into building this specific pack, share it here not only for my benefit (thank you very much in advance), but also for those who have the same questions as me.

SEBackpack2.jpg

• 1 month later...

I was wondering about this pack as well. I am just starting my first build and am currently acquiring the parts for a backpack. But wanted to know if this backpack is considered acceptable for PO status. If you want to get a better look at the pack you can go into your character selection screen and spin your trooper around. I managed to get a few good pictures like that on my phone for reference.

• 1 month later...