Electrobinoculars

I purchased a pack of different size containers from K-mart (not sure if you have Kmart) I think it had about 6 different sizes, these are like small cereal containers

I looked for ones that had the angles on the side so it wouldn't look so round. I used a smaller container shell for the front visor, old torch parts, milk lids, old camera parts that I pulled apart and balsa wood

if you need more info let me know

cheers

That is real ace. Making things look like other things. Just like the originals.

I thought the container looked familiar. We have one like that at work that we store the sugar in.

I like the use of the torch bits. That was how I made my Splinter Cell goggle lenses.

I purchased a pack of different size containers from K-mart (not sure if you have Kmart) I think it had about 6 different sizes, these are like small cereal containers

I looked for ones that had the angles on the side so it wouldn't look so round. I used a smaller container shell for the front visor, old torch parts, milk lids, old camera parts that I pulled apart and balsa wood

if you need more info let me know

cheers

We have K-mart. For how long, who knows but we do have them for now. ;) Thanks for the info.

Wow, Guys Thanks for the positive feedback, i think it was a lot easier to make than my MG15!

Not sure if i will build more, if there is a few people i may think about it ?? - probably cheaper to build yourself anyway

What i suggest is to use old torch parts (police or security torch's size) as tons of people have these around and not using them as they are "not " LED

if you need more info just ask

Cheers