SW7 Weathering

Tube

So when I saw the new trailer recently I was convinced there was a quick flash of a desert weathered helmet, as one of the new characters whips it off in close-up before looking bent out of shape about something. Alright! I thought, sandtroopers return!

So I went back through for a closer look. It's not dirt... Maybe he's got a bit more of a reason to be a bit shell-shocked. Anybody else notice this?

Clipboard01_1.jpg

When I saw the trailer - I thought it looked like some sort of oil or fluid. Like when you change the oil or the transmission fluid and it gets on you and then you don't realize it's on you until you see that you had wiped your forehead.

Or like when a gasket has blown and the fluid shoots out. Or there is a seal that has cracked and it just goes everywhere.

Or like the time my coworker was in a c130 over Vietnam and they took some fire, and something pressurized was hit, he just slapped some duct tape on it and wrapped it with whatever was available. But he ended up covered in "aircraft blood".

I'm going to lean to something more like my coworkers story. A craft of some sort has been damaged and the crafts "guts" spewed onto the passengers.