*DONE* TD-21195 Requesting Deployment

Great looking kit man! Awesome job!

I would agree that there should be more "randomness" to the weathering, though it does look really good. I don't think it would hinder you getting P.O. status though, but I am not a judge.

I think your pauldron just needs to be twisted towards the back more. It is sitting funny. That is the only thing I really see that would be an issue.

Great kit bro, good luck!!!!!

I appreciate everyone's comments, and they are definitely helpful. I've been looking forward to joining the MEPD.

I was going for a slightly more dirty look (lots of patrols). However, I completely understand being a little less dirty would enhance the armors appearance. Guess I could lighten it up. The pauldron (like the armor), was from RS Prop Masters (hopefully it's OK), and usually goes on after my backpack. If good perhaps I was a little off on positioning the straps for the Pauldron, and other gear? I find as I troop more, I'm making some adjustments to my weathering and gear.

Thanks for the assistance,

Kevin.

It is not so much that it is too dirty, just maybe needs a little more color. I used 4 different shades on mine to try to round it out. I was also going for the dirty sandy dusty look.

And your pauldron just looks like it needs to be re-adjusted is all. It kinda looks like it is falling off the front of you, otherwise the pauldron is fine.

You might also want to adjust your shoulder ammo pouch. It is also hanging. Did you put anything in them to firm them up?

I don't think any of this would get you denied P.O. approval, but I am not a judge. Your kit looks awesome and looks like it fits you well brother!

Good Luck!!!!!

Thanks for all the great comments on the kit. They are all very much appreciated. Sounds good concerning the armor, pack and overall rig.

I took another look at the Pauldron, that I had received with the armor, and I think repositioning it will defiantly be very helpful, and would appear alright. Still I like trying to make everything connected with the kit, if it might be possible, to meet the highest level. New to most of this, but definitely worth it.

So I've ordered another Pauldron. This time from Trooper1. I was informed the pauldron should be ready around the time of TFA release. So hopefully, it will be cool at that time to suit up, and take a couple more shots, with the pauldron from Trooper1, to add to my deployment request depending on its status.

• 1 month later...

Hi Kevin!

Thank you for your submittion for PO.

I will start your review...NOW:-)

Application Review

Name: Kevin F Stassin

Legion ID: 21295

Forum Name: Kevin

Garrison: Florida Garrison

Helmet

1. Green lenses: check
  2. Paint color of traps / tears: check
  3. Correct number of teeth: check
  4. Mic tips: check
  5. Vocoder color: check
  6. Tube stripes: check
  7. Rank bar on ears: check
  8. Brow: check
  9. Side screws (ears): check
  10. Weathering: check

*additional comments*

RESULT ON HELMET

CHECKED & CLEARED

Armor details

1. Elastic straps shoulders: check
  2. Neck seal: check
  3. Black undersuit: check
  4. Shoulder bells:
  5. Biceps: check
  6. Forearms: check
  7. Pauldron: see comments
  8. Check / back plate: check
  9. Kidney / butt plate: check
  10. Ab plate / side rivets / cod: check
  11. Strapping system: check
  12. Thighs: check
  13. shins / calves check
  14. sniper plate: check
  15. boots: check
  16. gloves: check
  17. hand plates / guards: check
  18. ammo belt (waist): check
  19. ammo belt (right knee): check
  20. canvas belt: check
  21. pouches: check see comments
  22. weathering: check

*additional comments*

g and u: the pauldron and the shoulder pouch are ok. You already said that you plan to replace the pauldron. So after the replacement I just need a new full body front picture with the new pauldron and a lifted up shoulder pouch...and we are fine.

RESULT ON ARMOR

PENDING

Backpack

1. details: check
  2. weathering: check

*additional comments*

RESULT ON BACKPACK

CHECKED & CLEARED

Weapons

1. details: check
  2. weathering: check

*additional comments*

RESULT ON WEAPONS

CHECKED & CLEARED

Kevin, once you have completed the outstanding mods, I will Review and get back to you :-)

Felice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I greatly appreciate my application review, and everyone's comments and support. I received my new pauldron from Trooper1, and I'm in the process of weathering it now, as well as making the weathering on my armor just a little less dirty. I hope to be done soon (work has kept me busy unfortunately), as I'm looking forward to submitting a photo with my updated pauldron, weathering, and repositioned shoulder pouch.

Thanks,

Kevin.

• 1 month later...

Here are my additional photos, that include the recommended changes. I have the Pauldron from Trooper 1, and have tried to raise the shoulder pouch. Also, tried to redo the weathering to lighten it up a little, which took some extra time. If any additional changes might be needed, please let me know. I really appreciate everyone's assistance, and the great help provided by Felice, with his review.

Thanks,

Kevin.

ebfdb308-3bce-45f9-af15-24ffdd6e2b58.jpg19c1494c-7b0f-4979-8612-5273a66f372e.jpg0c0354e4-84c6-4915-9cad-d33fe8122fa8.jpg

Hi Kevin,

great to see you back again! So let us begin.....

Application Review

Name: Kevin F Stassin

Legion ID: 21295

Forum Name: Kevin

Garrison: Florida Garrison

Helmet

Green lenses: check

Paint color of traps / tears: check

Correct number of teeth: check

Mic tips: check

Vocoder color: check

Tube stripes: check

Rank bar on ears: check

Brow: check

Side screws (ears): check

Weathering: check

*additional comments*

RESULT ON HELMET

CHECKED & CLEARED

Armor details

Elastic straps shoulders: check

Neck seal: check

Black undersuit: check

Shoulder bells:

Biceps: check

Forearms: check

Pauldron: check

Check / back plate: check

Kidney / butt plate: check

Ab plate / side rivets / cod: check

Strapping system: check

Thighs: check

shins / calves check

sniper plate: check

boots: check

gloves: check

hand plates / guards: check

ammo belt (waist): check

ammo belt (right knee): check

canvas belt: check

pouches: check

weathering: check

*additional comments*

RESULT ON ARMOR

CHECKED & CLEARED

Backpack

details: check

*additional comments*

RESULT ON BACKPACK

CHECKED & CLEARED

Weapons

details: check

*additional comments*

RESULT ON WEAPONS

CHECKED & CLEARED

Congrats Kevin!

You have successfully followed the guidelines in regards to the MEPD CRL and have met the requirements.

You can now march with the rest of the 'Dirty Bunch' down the halls of the Precinct. Your locker has been assigned and you are now ready to be placed on the roster among the other elite troopers.

Please send the pic you want to use to Luis (Sandman Tigui) and we'll get you squared away.

We will have your updated information uploaded into the MEPD system very soon.

Congratulations on becoming a Deployed Officer of the MEPD! Now please report to the Mos Eisley Mess hall where you'll serve the troopers until the next newbie gets cleared.

FELICE - MEPD Deployment Officer