Some GREAT News From ANOVOS

BadBatch

We got a preview pic today in the October newsletter,
I'm thrilled that ANOVOS went with the Sandie Ab design (and the standard TK details laid over the top) instead of moulding the TK details directly.
TDAb_zpsigsfjhxy.jpg

:td:

EDIT: Although looking at it against the CRLs, the circle on the central AB panel appears to be 'extra',
Is the notch on the RSF 'button bar' extra as well?
I wonder if those are there for alignment purposes when applying the overlaid detail pieces. :/

EDIT: Although looking at it against the CRLs, the circle on the central AB panel appears to be 'extra',

Is the notch on the RSF 'button bar' extra as well?

I wonder if those are there for alignment purposes when applying the overlaid detail pieces. :/

No. They are suppose to be there, since the original Sandtroopers had them. In fact, I had to add them to my ATA kit to make it more accurate.

I'm no expert - but I thought the "dot" is supposed to be more like a washer or the backside of a rivet shape. Or is that for PO and SWAT?

I do think the notch is OK, because you are going to put the buttons above it and the notch is visible.

Found a pic of from Beren's swat upgrade

IMG_2721_zpsb170559b.jpghttp://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m619/Beren97/SWAT%20upgrades/IMG_2721_zpsb170559b.jpg[/img