Checking out the Sandbox

seldomnormal1

Hello from the Pacific Northwest.

Checking out the Sandbox.

I decided to do HWT for now. Getting closer to finishing my first Trooper build, using AM2.0, and hope to join the Legion next month. Maybe someday I'll get dirty. :thumbsup:

I have a friend that is really into Sandtroopers, and if I can convince him to take the plunge I'm sure this is the route he'll take.

If I go Sandy, with all the rain we get here in Western WA wouldn't I just end up Muddy? ;)

That is sort of my plan, if I stay clean HWT (and not do EIB or Cent.) then with a coupe of changes (mainly swap belts, backpack for detonator/O2 canister) I can do a regular, vanilla ANH TK also.

Think if I do Sandy I will want a dedicated kit. Especially with all the CRL requirements for TD, and the new ones for Police Officer and SWAT. This is my first costume build (for 501st anyway), and this HWT/ANH TK build has had a lot of learning curve to it as it is. I am saving the optional TD parts that came with my AM2.0 kit though, just in case. And I'll have the BFG weapons already. :yes:

Though the backpacks for HWT and TD are pretty different. So I will have to build another backpack. Since I already researched and bought all the components for the HWT backpack, may as well finish it up.

(And with that, now I can post in the For Sale section. Heh.) :peace: