Jancelot's Weathering

Jancelot

Edit: adding most recent pic.

20151012_161715_zpswfmz9loc.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. I started on this last year, but took an (obvious) hiatus. While waiting for the straps to finish off my backpack, I retouched the chest, ab, arms, and helmet today. Let me know what you think of it. I don't plan any major overhaul at this point. This is my third go at the process, already. :wacko: But I do appreciate any comments, critiques, etc. Cheers.

20151006_160255_zpsqyswqtji.jpg

20151006_155758_zpsqmvvzhzr.jpg

20151006_155312_zps91dznjgp.jpg

Looks really good man. Unless your aiming for SWAT, this should pass for PO with no issues.

Nicely done :)

Thanks. While I'm not aiming for SWAT, I'm curious as to what would be the necessary changes?

Depending on which trooper you chose, ALOT!!!!!!

While I had originally wanted to go SWAT, after spending all that time building and weathering, and I tried to weather in the vein of the move along trooper, I would have to re-do most of it to make it look a lot closer. I rather like being my own TD with P.O. status and can totally live with that.

Like everything else in life, it is about personal choice :) But I am digging your weathering dude, keep going :)

Baron

Thanks for the kind words, bud.

I rather like being my own TD with P.O. status and can totally live with that.

That's exactly why I'm not aiming for SWAT. I will fulfill everything on the check list, but I want my own weathering, pouch configuration, and am using the real radio face plate for my pack #2. And I have I've loosely based my build on the v2 Roadblock Sergeant.

sgt-rb-v2-001_zps4586892e.jpg

I believe this is the same armor used in the desert scene.

td_group_shot_single_zps46b6b7ce.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...