trooperbay pauldron

After much much searching on this forum I cannot come to a conclusion if trooperbay's pauldrons are a great product. I have seen so many say trooper1, and then also see where people say they have both and recommend both.

I want to order ASAP, and want it quick, and trooperbay already has them ready. I have contact trooper1 and have heard nothing.

So, does anyone have a trooperbay? How is it? Is it just basic or swat level too? Thanks

I have a white Trooperbay one and a custom "dewback" one from Trooper1. The only difference I have noticed really is that Trooper1 has an elastic band to go around your arm, while the Trooperbay one uses two straps that velcro together.

I've only worn the custom one once, but I kind of prefer the velcro because I could make it a little tighter. I can't speak for screen accuracy...they look the same to me. Others will have to add to that.

Be careful which one you buy..I bought one from trooperbay ( I buy from TB alot no issues with them) it was an orange one but it had seams on it that caused me to be turned down for MEPD because of the creases. I had to modify it to a white one because the orange one is for squad leader and the white is sergeant and they have seams.. I did not realize that the orange pauldron are smooth with no creases or seams..

I've heard that there is a slight difference in the shade of orange between Trooper1 and Trooperbay's captain pauldrons. Trooper1 uses a more muted/dull orange, and Trooperbay's is a little brighter with more red in it. Trooper1's being a more screen accurate version.

• 1 month later...