Rhinos 1st TD weathering

Rhino

Hi Ryan, i agree with Alberto. Arms are Ok. The rest of the armor is a little bit too much and it looks like that you used some green colors, right?

The pattern looks like camouflage for me. Try to reduce the green color and try got make a more washing look.

Good luck bro!!

Cheers,

Felix

thanks for the input. i actually used burnt umber raw umber raw sienna and natural grey colors. whats the easiest and quickest way to remove acrylic paint please

Rhino

Looks good. I'd suggest for the chest to do more of a big blotch pattern to be the vocal weathering for the chest. Look at the screen armors to see what I mean. Most have a distinct large blotching on the chest. Just gives it that iconic look.

Hi Rhino,

I'm posting some pictures of me wearing my weathered TD armor, to give You an idea of "big blotch" pattern.

Consider that I'm NOT a S.W.A.T. officier, and that my weathering is not the best one in the world... so it is not something to aim for, but it is still "passable".

th_11010995_10204754170906695_4656181170 th_1900264_10204701816517868_66194117421 th_11048610_10204754169146651_2658708545 th_IMG_2272_zpsxew04bl1.jpg th_IMG_2269_zpsi4w0olkr.jpg

As Deadvision told, I used big blotch of paint on the chest and other armor parts. I like this approach because the weathering is still visible under direct sunlight.

Even if it seems not so weathered, when indoor a lot more of weathering appears.

Cheers,

Alberto