Needing help!

pedro5196

hello ,Im Pedro from AZ and im starting my build soon and ive been reseaching everything from pouches to packs and ive been to trooperbay.com and its a little pricey is there any other better references i can chose my gear from for the packs,pouches and the type of weathering material. ANY input would be gladly appreciated

for weathering just go to walmart, or a hobby shop get burnt umber, white, and black acrylic paint

dab it on with a texture sponge? and let dry for a few minutes (not fully dry) then in a circle motion rub it away to the creases leaving some of the brown... full suit is dirty even if you cant really see it.

Pouches I went on Ebay and found mp38 u. 40 ammo pouch or any other store... its about 40 bucks... just on 2 of the 3 pouches you will have to take off the loops and sew them back on straight but very heavy duty!

Afterwards if you got ANY extra foam from these shipments to your home hold onto them and slice them in squares and slide them into your pouches, make it look full (but keep it light!)

then i noticed some people have still clean pouches, since you LIVE in the Sand, I would go to your back yard and rub your pouch in the sand a good amount give it that dirty look :) (After all, the scene on Tatooine was filmed in Death Valley)

Hope my lil idea helps... im still a novice however but i got compliments on my stuff means a lot to me :)