Saving This Kitty

DirtyBoy

Hey guys just wanted to share a little bit of what I've been tied up with over the past weekend. Saturday I learned of a little kitty that had been abused and essentially left to die from her injuries. A group of kids from the neighborhood about a mile from my home thought it would be cool to torture and kick the 4 month old kitten. She sustained broken bones and was set to be euthanized or have leg removed if there wasn't anyone to pay her $1000 + vet bill. So I set up a Gofundme page after learning of this via the local animal control website. I had never done one before so I was super skeptical on what I would raise but if I could raise $50 it would be more than She had....well, I raised about $1200 in less than 12 hours and now....little Chloe the kitty will be saved. She goes into surgery tomorrow. The vet was so excited for the donation they posted on their site and the news picked up on it. Now...:they have received thousands of additional dollars to help the NLAC. So excited :)post-2894-144228550765_thumb.jpgpost-2894-144228551669_thumb.jpgpost-2894-144228553179_thumb.jpg

http://www.wfsb.com/story/30029719/abused-kitten-receives-outpouring-of-support

Nice job Boss,

I will never understand the mentality behind that sort of cruelty to any animal.

Maybe the parents and kids need to be taken to task by the law but nice job in saving this one

Cheers