Back To Work Troops....Break Time Is Over

DirtyBoy

Hey everyone, looks like we are back up and running. Big thanks to everyone who worked behind the scenes to get us back online. I'd like to see the CRL updates put into action this week and start putting out our monthly newsletter again. That is all for now :)

Hi Rick,

there still seem to be some issues with faulty DNS Servers which means that MEPD is not accessible from a number of locations but as you said they're working on it. I'm actually using a proxy server from the US because Germany is currently cut off ;-)

Looking forward to seeing the new CRL in action!

Also the Police Officer page needs to be updated... for example my picture is totally missing :whistling:

Ps.

my 501st ID number is: 9009 (and not 09009)

... but I was forced to use 5 digits in order to show my ID number (I don't know why it's not possible to use also 4 digits instead)

Cheers,

Alberto

Speaking of the CRL, was was the final outcome of the voting?

I ask because I am pushing to finish my build in time for Salt Lake Comic Con at the end of the month. I have about 3 weeks to get it done.

they finals have not been submitted but you can review the specific threads to see if they will be or not. with the network down as long as its been we are delayed.

unfortunately not. could be days weeks....who knows. since the legion is a volunteer group in every capacity we become reliant on when people can do stuff. Their personal lives always take center stage. just build your gear and go by the current guidelines and if time permits make the proposed mods to your gear....it will only make your look better.

Hi Rick,there still seem to be some issues with faulty DNS Servers which means that MEPD is not accessible from a number of locations but as you said they're working on it. I'm actually using a proxy server from the US because Germany is currently cut off ;-)Looking forward to seeing the new CRL in action!

My hope is that by now the DNS crap has been sorted out. It was totally my fault as I forgot one critical step in the process.

My apologies and thank you for your patience.

If you are or know someone still having trouble please contact me asap via PM here or FISD.

-Eric