Newbie TD checking in

Darksyde

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I picked up a TD kit in a trade and was told it was this one ( http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=9037&hl=4401&page=1) . The pauldron has been changed and I'm missing the pouches, but I can get those later. Here is the kit now (sorry about the lack of boots).

B0CF5E5A-FE38-42A7-A71D-55219C68EF7C_zps

Hey bro. Welcome to the MEPD. This is the place to be for all Sandtroopers.

That link is of Rick aka Dirty Boy, our detachment leader. Don't know if your armor is the same as his. Could be, but the markings and weathering look different. But I am on my phone so I am not sure.

Anyway, your armor looks great. Just add some pouches and extras, and boots of course, and you are all done.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Saludos

Hey bro. Welcome to the MEPD. This is the place to be for all Sandtroopers. That link is of Rick aka Dirty Boy, our detachment leader. Don't know if your armor is the same as his. Could be, but the markings and weathering look different. But I am on my phone so I am not sure. Anyway, your armor looks great. Just add some pouches and extras, and boots of course, and you are all done. Let us know if we can be of any help. Saludos

Thanks. The bucket was signed on the inside by Rick. I haven't had a chance to do the straps and fitting for me yet. Hopefully I can get some of it done in the next few weeks.

looking good! (i want to think of no shoes as just getting off from work in the heat of Tatooine). Its looking good and looks like its good fit for you! :) and a great trade for sure!