TrooperVic

Sandy POP Vinyl?

I got one! You can get them on amazon for like $30 right now the box is huge though worth it! :D i love it! put mine in a case.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_23?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sandtrooper+and+dewback+pop&sprefix=sandtrooper+and+dewback%2Caps%2C193

IF you can't find them at walmart.. from all i looked i couldnt find one anymore.. box is like the size of a remote control car i swear lol.

I haven't hit Walmart. I was there last week, when they were cleaning out to make room for their Force Friday items. (or they were doing inventory, the shelves were empty)

I like the cute look of the face on the dewback. Not to keen about the sandy though - face reminds me of Stewie from Family Guy.

Lmfao one of my coworkers and I just said the same thing it's stewie as a sandy

Happy dance. After hitting every Walmart along I-40 on a weekend trip across three states - My local Walmart had one on clearance. It was not over in the "gaming card" section where the other PoP! vinyl toys usually are.

$20 bucks. I searched for more. But there was only one.

Extremely cute. I wish they made a larger plush one.

Wal-mart seems to have an overabundance of these on hand.

I'm a little obsessed with Pops since Force Friday

pops.jpg

Really? I didn't get that impression. :P

Took this shot in my backyard...

That pack though. It totally meets our requirements! :td::thumbsup:

10175076_974210245954046_661453601722846

These were the Walmart "Exclusive" so I picked one up very cool

They were originally an exclusive for Force Friday. Now I believe they are only available at WalMarts. So I guess that would make them "exclusive". Just like I think you can only get the Kylo or Phasma ones at Target stores.

The sandie/dewback is only available at Wal-Mart in the US. You can make out the Wal-Mart blue exclusive sticker on my box. I got a second one to take out of the box a few weeks ago and it was marked down to $10. Good luck finding them in store at this point. Might have to look on ebay now.

Nah man. The two WalMarts I go to, usually have three. HOWEVER, they may be fading them out because now the Jabba set is starting to arrive.

Jabba has been out for a while. Got him at Wal-mart too! The Rancor one comes out in a couple months and looks fantastic