How do you wear it ?

Lozzer86

Fellow Troopers....

Sorry for being such a noobie, but I can't get my head around how you wear the Field Pack.

I get the construction (I'm starting my build), and I have seen many photos of Troopers wearing them - including many screenshots.

Im assuming that it is put on after the back and chest plate armour is put on ? Effectively one of the last pieces to put on.

Does it scratch or damage the back armour ?

Do the straps go under the shoulder bells ?

Do you need a waist strap, and if so how does this get secured ?

Sorry for all the questions, just don't want to get it wrong :)

I just put on the whole armor, then wear the back just as any regular pack. I do run a chest star across and under the chest plate.

Then over it all, the Pauldron.

Shoulder straps run over everything except of the Pauldron.

Saludos.

Yeah me too as other brothers have stated. What I do is to open my straps as open as possible then pull them for a secure fit over my shoulder bells. My ammo pouch is attached to my left shoulder strap. Put your pauldron after this. And under your black under suit put some shoulder sponge cushion so it takes the direct weight from the pack and the shoulder bells.

One final tip: Stretch your neck, back, arms up to 5 mins before gearing up. That way the pack doesn't kill you, only the killer looks people give when they awe at you 😄

• 5 months later...

One more follow up question on this topic - can you suit up with the backpack by yourself?

I've been to a few troops where I've had to suit up all by myself and I'm worried I won't be able to with a pack. I guess I just want to know I can suit up myself with a pack if needed.