Hello from upstate NY

Airborne Trooper

Hello, everyone! I've been lurking here for years and it wasn't until this year that I was finally able to pull the trigger and pick up a nice MTK kit. I'm about 80% done with my build and now I am at a potential road block. I see in the potential CRL update that there's a possibility of not allowing sandtroopers shorter than 5'8". Well, I'm 5'5". Should I sell my pouches I just got and go TK? My budget is pretty tight so I'm not interested in spending more money just to be told I'm not eligible.

Welcome. Those proposed CRL changes are not final at this time and are still under debate. From what I've read, the height requirement will not be accepted here or at the Legion level, so I wouldn't worry about it. You should be able to become a Sandtrooper no problem.

Hello, everyone! I've been lurking here for years and it wasn't until this year that I was finally able to pull the trigger and pick up a nice MTK kit. I'm about 80% done with my build and now I am at a potential road block. I see in the potential CRL update that there's a possibility of not allowing sandtroopers shorter than 5'8". Well, I'm 5'5". Should I sell my pouches I just got and go TK? My budget is pretty tight so I'm not interested in spending more money just to be told I'm not eligible.

Dude, I guarantee that restriction will never hit the CRL.....I believe it was crossed out from the list and never went to a vote. So get to work and we will see you in the dunes :)

I'm glad to see that won't be implemented. I saw many of the purposed ones up to vote but not that one. I've literally been wanting to accomplish this goal for years and about had a heart attack when I read that. I see some reasoning behind some of those and also agree with some but disagree with others. Today was snap hold making day and hope to have everything except the legs done tomorrow. Need to have that done first so I can accurately assemble and size the thighs. I have a build thread on FISD but will start a new one here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...