New "screen accurate" backpack build

nick.black

• 2 weeks later...

It certainly is over this side of the pond. We have 6 members now I think who have got one of these frames and are updating their packs.

Make it 7.

Being the accuracy freak I am, was not able to sleep since the day you posted that you discovered the actual type of frame used. So after doing some chasing on ebay, and losing 3 auctions, I finally won a Karrimor Tote'em pack!!

post-1761-0-09059100-1438011706_thumb.jp

It is still a long way from getting here, but it will.

Also got a new canteen from Ruggero, and with the toilet syphon I found on a ditched WC tank on the streets of London ;), I am slowly getting all the vintage real or parts I need. Next in the list... the yet impossible to find Sonix Radio... and then, the universe... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Sorry. Back to topic.

Saludos

Well...

True story.

From my facebook status update a month or so ago:

"So, I was walking down some street in London and I found an old WC tank on the sidewalk. For a second I got a glimpse of what looked like an old siphon.
I get a second look and couldn't believe it, it's an original of the part used for the Sandtrooper backpack.
So, how low can one go???
Well, the syphon is now on my shower, getting clean.
People looked at my like "what the **** are you doing?" But I did not got my armor to where it is just by not doing what I have to do.
I am a Sandtrooper... Whit an original vintage British syphon on my pack."

post-1761-0-50793400-1438019015_thumb.jp

LOL...

Saludos.

• 2 weeks later...