Sandtrooper.net in trouble...

tb0111

From jabbajabbadoo

I'm totally cool with chipping in to make the payments and to help offset the money you have spent but why does someone have to 'take over' the payments? Based on your $90 over the last 6 months, the hosting is $15 a month. I'm sure we could all come up with $270 to cover your expenses and pay for the site for the next year. We have 93 registered users; that's an average of $3 a person.

I think Josh (your current webmaster) may want to switch host. 15.00 a month for what we are getting is kinda high. And the main reason is, I have to many things on my plate (Credit Card) to keep this up.

Chris

how big is all the stuff on the site? if so my host is 16 dollar one time fee, that i would be more than happy to pay for you guys, its 350mb of space....but i dont know how big all the site and forums are.....so if you could answer that one question ill set it all up!

We need to use patch and shirt funds for this....

That is what some garrisons usually do, like add 1.00 to the patches and shirts.... that should help with keeping up with the fees...Dues aren'ta good idea as they can't be 'enforced'.. we can keep up with volunteer funds or SWAG profits as mentioned.....

I'm all for adding it to my CC now if you wish to stay here Josh...no problem.

I've emailed Chris about this once but, if Josh doesn't want to just add it to his site already.. We can work out some kind of fee sharing with him if thats the deal.

Josh give me a shout today/night...

-Joey

TD-152

MPED-DL

i have way to much stuff on my domain..

But for 60 dollars we get sandtrooper.net a complete hosting package of its own.

if you want to set it up, go to www.ace-host.net and set up a hosting with the special plan and pay for a full year.

and we get the DNS stuff changed on the domains. (they do payments but you save ALOT of you pay for the full year).

With Calikids donation, you have reached the 90.00 mark!

Thank you guys for stepping up to the plate and taking care of this!

Now, I can redirect the paypal donation to who ever is going to take over the site. Someone said that 60.00 would take you a full year of hosting. So you guys let me know and I get it set up for ya.

Chris