Radio Shack project box on sale

netslave

I found an 8x6x3 project box in stock at a local radio shack, and for $8.99, it was well worth the purchase compared to buying the same thing on trooperbay for 12.99. But when I went to ring it up, it was actually $4.50. I guess there's a promo going on, so be sure to pick one or two up this week if you need any.

• 1 month later...

i tracked down 2 project boxes at a small town radio shack here in Colorado... had to drive an hour to pick them up but they are getting scarce.

I did some calling and found this store that had 2, apparently the only 2 they had ever ordered, and i got them for pretty cheap. Radio Shack did tell me that the project boxes have not been made for a long time and most stores have had no stock of them for several months. They said once they sell out they will be out and did not expect any new ones to be made for the short term. Radio Shack does not have a supplier at the current time so they are not making new project boxes, or any other Shack designed items for that matter.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep I had to redesign my radio faceplate and used my last box to make a mold so I can continue to offer the radio kit. I have looked all over and the box is ....gone. I will probably make a vac formed box for the other box on the back pack.

The reason my boxes were $12.99 is because I was going to radioshack and buying them up all over San Diego. :)